Did she?

G

While I know Rick is telling one of his gay tall tales that he makes up, something similar actually did happen with my Father when he took my older brother and his friends to some concert when he was 12 or 13. I forget what band it was but it was some concert where there was moshing. My old man had no idea moshing was a thing or that it may happen. He got hit a couple times in the back or whatever, IDK if he thought it was someone trying to fight him or what, but next thing my brother saw when he turned his head was my old man punching people and throwing people and just being an absolute lunatic haha He ended up getting thrown out and waiting in the car. Just sitting there fuming. Then they got back to the car and my brother had to explain to him that he’s a stupid boomer. And what moshing is. He still feels dumb about that whenever my brother brings it up on holidays ha

tldr; Rick is lying(and fat) and that my dads an angry, stupid boomer

Last edited by a moderator:

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Nice neck stupid

1658248010646.png

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Rap, pop and even country shows have “moshing” now. It’s all corny. I remember hearing that people would mosh at Britney Spears shows in 2000, so fags have been doing it for decades. Foo Fighters have always been middle aged dad rock.
Yeah, I'm not about gatekeeping something as dumb as moshing, but at least when I used to be in mosh pits, it was at local punk and metal shows with a few dozen people, mostly high as fuck. This fat dweeb associates it with slipknot because the only metalhead he could think of in his hick wisconsin high school wore a slipknot shirt.