Did she?

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
c1ca3677147cf19f585b9d8cf6743053.PNG

caac82372ad19ddbbd560cdbe6abc422.PNG

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
This is always one of the strangest Tomlinson tall tales. Why the fuck would you make something like this up.

Slipknot pits are also not even close to some of the ones I've seen.
Plus he’s trying to sound like he would have been a young teen (13, 14 etc) and had his mom take him to Slipknot yet they broke in 1999 so he would have been at least 18-19. To him Slipknot is the most hardcore extreme music ever since he thinks Foo Fighters are the best rock band of all time.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Also if it was a “mosh pit” (if you’re into that music it’s just called the pit, stupid) why would they walk her out? You Telling me an old lady was what set security off to get her out because she was being too rough? Also in pits you don’t elbow, it’s more running / pushing / jumping into each other and not trying to hurt others with elbows. Everything about the story is a lie and Pat would be scared to death of anything close to Slipknot. This dope thinks Trapt is heavy and called wolf mother “hair metal” while not even being close. It’s great how he just gets everything wrong.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
He would have been, at the youngest, 18 or 19 when Slipknot came to Wisconsin. She would have been about 52 then and she looked about 52 when she was 18 so I'm absolutely certain she was thrown out for being too violent in the pit in her early 50's. It probably happened around the time Pat won that truth telling contest two towns over.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He would have been, at the youngest, 18 or 19 when Slipknot came to Wisconsin. She would have been about 52 then and she looked about 52 when she was 18 so I'm absolutely certain she was thrown out for being too violent in the pit in her early 50's. It probably happened around the time Pat won that truth telling contest two towns over.
It’s also very clear he’s NEVER been to a concert that had an actual pit because he called it a “mosh pit” which is something boomers say. I went to tons of hard rock / metal concerts when I was younger and nobody called it a “mosh pit”, Pat again showing he’s full of shit, he would have gone to see shit like Three Days Grace, Puddle of Mudd, and Chevelle and thought it was heavy. I bet he still thinks Hoobastank slaps, Child.

TorqueWheeler

It’s also very clear he’s NEVER been to a concert that had an actual pit because he called it a “mosh pit” which is something boomers say. I went to tons of hard rock / metal concerts when I was younger and nobody called it a “mosh pit”, Pat again showing he’s full of shit, he would have gone to see shit like Three Days Grace, Puddle of Mudd, and Chevelle and thought it was heavy. I bet he still thinks Hoobastank slaps, Child.
Even worse, he called it a mash pit. He's more of a boomer than my parents.

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
He has to project his lame insecurities about masculinity onto women. Granted there are MMA fighters and black women who'll smack you silly if you take pictures of them in Times Square (reference, Dan) but most women try their hardest to avoid physical confrontation.

But all Patrick knows is being an actual tough guy who can intimidate everyone he meets. So applying that to his lies, mommy was 2XTREME for a Slipknot mosh pit and Niki will beat any of us up if we approach her.

TorqueWheeler

He has to project his lame insecurities about masculinity onto women. Granted there are MMA fighters and black women who'll smack you silly if you take pictures of them in Times Square (reference, Dan) but most women try their hardest to avoid physical confrontation.

But all Patrick knows is being an actual tough guy who can intimidate everyone he meets. So applying that to his lies, mommy was 2XTREME for a Slipknot mosh pit and Niki will beat any of us up if we approach her.
Beat us up? Niki will murder us all ON SIGHT. Doesn't even need a reason beyond "hey, Big Niki, O&A PARTY ROCK!"