Danny once shit his pants while waiting for the Star Tours at Disneyland

BUBBLER

-Former DMANIC
I also once shit on my parents oriental rug. Nobody was home and I was wearing a shirt and nothing else. I was on the phone and kept telling my buddy I had to run. He insisted he finish his story. I felt a bubble in my anus and I went for it. It was like stepping on a ketchup packet full of chocolate syrup. I spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning liquid shit of a rug. I must've done a good job since nobody ever knew and I was never busted.

I also shit my pants waiting for the bus. I had to throw my underwear away at a coffee shop bathroom.
IMG_1011.jpeg

I dunno what it is about Saturdays but Danny always seems to enjoy coming here for a good stomping when they roll around. I think the kikester is a little bit of a masochist (as well as homosexual and pedophile).

See? All my fans come out for their attention. Hi! I see you too, cutey! Me posting here is the most exciting thing in your life, on and off the internet. If y'all love Opie so much, watch his YouTube videos. Nobody else is, and he NEEDS the help badly.

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
See? All my fans come out for their attention. Hi! I see you too, cutey! Me posting here is the most exciting thing in your life, on and off the internet. If y'all love Opie so much, watch his YouTube videos. Nobody else is, and he NEEDS the help badly.

Your whole "you're obsessed with me. You can't get enough of me!" schtick is incredibly cringe and womanly. It's such a weak defense.

*Acts like an antagonistic jew rat boy* "You responded! That means you're obsessed with me and I win!!"

Consider roping, Danny.