Danny once shit his pants while waiting for the Star Tours at Disneyland

Danny's mortal enemy
1712864790409.png

DMAN

NYC Mayor
This is no joke, it is true story told by the dead father himself. Danny'sdeaddad comment?

Danny shits himself.

Yet more embarrasing tales Danny wishes were forgotten. Won't see this one in those youtube compilations he talks about!

LOL, Listen to the sass in his sharp tongued voice while talking to his own father who enjoys belittling his son. Little Danny stole a lot of his fake confidence off Jim Norton's fake rage. Ironic how losers can lie to each other like that. Danny has a taste of the "I hate my mommy and daddy!!!" Eminem schtick don't he? just a taste

This is no joke, it is true story told by the dead father himself. Danny'sdeaddad comment?

Danny shits himself.

Yet more embarrasing tales Danny wishes were forgotten. Won't see this one in those youtube compilations he talks about!

All jokes aside, @BenDovid its nice you had a cool enough relationship with your dad that you could curse each other out on the radio about matters of fecal import and have a loff.

Taughts and prayers.

I also once shit on my parents oriental rug. Nobody was home and I was wearing a shirt and nothing else. I was on the phone and kept telling my buddy I had to run. He insisted he finish his story. I felt a bubble in my anus and I went for it. It was like stepping on a ketchup packet full of chocolate syrup. I spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning liquid shit of a rug. I must've done a good job since nobody ever knew and I was never busted.

I also shit my pants waiting for the bus. I had to throw my underwear away at a coffee shop bathroom.

iblBangedQuasi

Dan Mullen touched my PP at The Galway Pub
I also once shit on my parents oriental rug. Nobody was home and I was wearing a shirt and nothing else. I was on the phone and kept telling my buddy I had to run. He insisted he finish his story. I felt a bubble in my anus and I went for it. It was like stepping on a ketchup packet full of chocolate syrup. I spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning liquid shit of a rug. I must've done a good job since nobody ever knew and I was never busted.

I also shit my pants waiting for the bus. I had to throw my underwear away at a coffee shop bathroom.
Maybe stop doing anal? Idk just spit ballin

You should start a podcast and tell these fascinating stories on it.