damn even big katie from posts by ghost found a man

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
racist pig doesn't like riff raff getting in the way of her fine dining
1eeb0767a06fb65657faa9757d983c9e.jpg

To quote Fez: "OFFENSIVE!"

G

i can't think of a less healthy option than mozzerella sticks
I've never been to an Applebee's but I just had a look at their menu. There are very few dishes on offer that are under 1000 calories. It seems like heaven for this slob - all 3 cheese pasta al fredos (with extra garlic bread on the side), bacon cheese whisky burgers and more salty, fatty, sweet treats. She pretends she's going there for the cocktails but guess what. You can get those at these places called bars that don't also serve every fat person's wet dream on a plate.

UnPRePared

I've never been to an Applebee's but I just had a look at their menu. There are very few dishes on offer that are under 1000 calories. It seems like heaven for this slob - all 3 cheese pasta al fredos (with extra garlic bread on the side), bacon cheese whisky burgers and more salty, fatty, sweet treats. She pretends she's going there for the cocktails but guess what. You can get those at these places called bars that don't also serve every fat person's wet dream on a plate.

Fucking Christ, you're right.

You practically have to fast all day to stay at 2000 calories if you want to order off their fucking dinner menu.

G

Fucking Christ, you're right.

You practically have to fast all day to stay at 2000 calories if you want to order off their fucking dinner menu.
Now Ray, as you know your own native diet up there in Caledonia leans towards the unhealthy side. Deep fried fish, chips, burgers, pizza, Mars bars etc. Tattie scones and Arbroath smokies are what pass for nourishing fare up there. Stones and glass houses, my friend.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now

UnPRePared

Now Ray, as you know your own native diet up there in Caledonia leans towards the unhealthy side. Deep fried fish, chips, burgers, pizza, Mars bars etc. Tattie scones and Arbroath smokies are what pass for nourishing fare up there. Stones and glass houses, my friend.

I've been away from the homeland for quite some time, old friend. And while I'll allow indulgences at times here in Poznan - you can't stay away from Polish cuisine all the time - I try to keep to a decent diet of healthy greens, organic grass-fed and uncured meats, seafood and keto-esque alternatives.

I cringe when I think back to some of the rubbish I'd eat back in Edinburgh, especially during my low point, but that being said - NEVER knock the Smokies. Those beauties were cooked by the Gods themselves.

G

I've been away from the homeland for quite some time, old friend. And while I'll allow indulgences at times here in Poznan - you can't stay away from Polish cuisine all the time - I try to keep to a decent diet of healthy greens, organic grass-fed and uncured meats, seafood and keto-esque alternatives.

I cringe when I think back to some of the rubbish I'd eat back in Edinburgh, especially during my low point, but that being said - NEVER knock the Smokies. Those beauties were cooked by the Gods themselves.
Not knocking the smokies, bru. Love my kippers too. How's the seafood in landlocked Poland though?

UnPRePared

Not knocking the smokies, bru. Love my kippers too. How's the seafood in landlocked Poland though?

Getting late, but I'll answer ya -

It's really dependent on where you go, but the one store I use to get my specialized cereals has a great fish market. Gosia is an amazing cook herself, true well rounded woman. Actually, even my ex wife was quite the cook too.

If I allowed myself to get truly fat, I'd be very spoiled.

G

I have no beef with her. She's a mess but isn't a narcissistic lunatic like ol Pat
Yeah Im finally turning on Bam after the paraplegic kid thread. I mean, ok Flavia got it cuz of Dan's fuckery, but other than that...there's no logic or reason, she just hates other bitches, and wants us to entertain and amplify her hatreds like we're her fawkin minions or elves or something.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Yeah Im finally turning on Bam after the paraplegic kid thread. I mean, ok Flavia got it cuz of Dan's fuckery, but other than that...there's no logic or reason, she just hates other bitches, and wants us to entertain and amplify her hatreds like we're her fawkin minions or elves or something.
I refused to give details on jdas kid yesterday and I'm sitting on a stash of never before seen annabelle pics I'm not a complete monster