damn even big katie from posts by ghost found a man

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
She has a whole turkey on her arm

5e78ca58ad10eb7a7606f00dd39c0e7c.jpg
Holy shit you’d need some Japanese whale carving knives on sticks to even begin butchering this pig.

Jenna

and her hair smells like red froot loops
She has a whole turkey on her arm

5e78ca58ad10eb7a7606f00dd39c0e7c.jpg

I remember hearing this story on the internet, think it was about that guy Boogie but it might have been another deathfat. Anyway, he had gotten so fat that using the toilet was no longer an option - either he feared breaking the toilet or had trouble sitting down/standing up/wiping. So the solution was every time he'd take a shit, he'd go into the shower and like Vito Jr just plop them and try to mush them down the drain with his fat foot. Then his girlfriend (who was normal enough to still use the toilet) would have to go in like Flavia and scrub the shower of all the shitstains.

Look I pee in the shower when I need to, but that's supposed to be a place of cleanliness. You don't want to be rinsing shampoo out of your hair and notice some caked doody on the wall you missed. As Fat as Patrick is, he's still among us toiletusers. Katie probably crossed the line to showershitter, and it's always the thinner partners job to keep the bathroom clean.