Daily reminder that Danny Ross contributed absolutely nothing to Rockstar or the GTA franchise

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Dovid in every thread he posts in:
IMG_9499.jpeg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I never thought so. Lazy. Play other radio shows for half of yours. Talk all the shit, and be unable to take a fraction of it in turn. If anything, Jocktober exposed O&A for who they really are. Sensitive little girls. "You posted on my mom's memorial!!! That's too far!!!" Really dude? Really? Why be a bully, too?
As opposed to you, pretending you never liked anyone or anything from the show or rockstar because you felt they "betrayed" you?

Lazlow gave you your job as a favor and you have the gall to act like he owes you loyalty. He walked you into hr without tipping you off because that's the bosses job. He knew you'd make a scene if you knew what was going to happen and try to argue with him about it. HR is there to protect the organization from lawsuits and shit so he knew he had to let them do what they had to. If you'd ever been in charge of anything you'd understand that

As opposed to you, pretending you never liked anyone or anything from the show or rockstar because you felt they "betrayed" you?

Lazlow gave you your job as a favor and you have the gall to act like he owes you loyalty. He walked you into hr without tipping you off because that's the bosses job. He knew you'd make a scene if you knew what was going to happen and try to argue with him about it. HR is there to protect the organization from lawsuits and shit so he knew he had to let them do what they had to. If you'd ever been in charge of anything you'd understand that

Cool, what else happened a decade ago?

Keep dancing for me, baby.