Daily reminder that Danny Ross contributed absolutely nothing to Rockstar or the GTA franchise

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
We've float this river before, homegoods. What do you need to see.

Tell me the conflict where you and Sam stopped being friends.

You were friends, *context needed*, now I see him on PPV pre-shows and fight with you online.

Tell me the conflict where you and Sam stopped being friends.

We were never "friends".

The choice was - hire "Wild Bill" or Sam. I didn't particularly enjoy Sam personally, but he had WAY more value than fucking Bill. Ben and I had went for beers after the show during that time period, and I convinced him to go with Sam.

I see him on PPV pre-shows and fight with you online.

I was never whoring for the spotlight. I gave Than & Sam shows while I could have used the slot for my own thing. I didn't care.

how about we start with an empty box of hookah coals, or are you poor?

Nah, I don't Hookah anymore. We can go though my flat file if you want.

goo gobbler

Boq Discord J
We were never "friends".

The choice was - hire "Wild Bill" or Sam. I didn't particularly enjoy Sam personally, but he had WAY more value than fucking Bill. Ben and I had went for beers after the show during that time period, and I convinced him to go with Sam.

I was never whoring for the spotlight. I gave Than & Sam shows while I could have used the slot for my own thing. I didn't care.

Nah, I don't Hookah anymore. We can go though my flat file if you want.
we'll settle on the content of your refrigerator, jewster.

Jenna

We were never "friends".

Wow, props to you Danny, you hired Sam over "Wild Bill".

Everything that happened after, the two queen bees of O&A backstage. I hear the audio, don't gaslight me.

Now I wish Sam was here because he could probably get me WWE tickets. Can you get me free WWE tickets Danny?

G

lmao, I bet you sure did. :)

Geez, no. I can't. I guess that's the measure of success. Fucking wrestling tickets, lmao. Hey, get some free Sam tickets and post a selfie, OK?

I bought some Metallica tickets before. I don't need free tickets. I can just buy 'em.
is sam jewish

Jenna

lmao, I bet you sure did. :)

Geez, no. I can't. I guess that's the measure of success. Fucking wrestling tickets, lmao. Hey, get some free Sam tickets and post a selfie, OK?

If only I could speak to Sam Roberts and get free tickets, maybe more!

I just get to talk to Danny Ross and don't get to meet any wrestlers behind the scenes.

Sad Jenna Ortega gif

Jenna

Damn, yo. I've been served.

Remember when Erock took shitty pictures of some helicopter crashing with a plane over the Hudson? You were in studio reading Erock's tweets for that one.

It was in the Erock youtube compilation, can you text Erock and tell him Jenna luvs him or do you not have his number?

Jenna

If we're going by stereotypes, Opie.

Jocktober was a pretty good bit, right? Sam cut all the audio and got to be in studio when the hosts talked about it!

All I want is free WWE tickets. Help me out, Danny.

Jocktober was a pretty good bit, right?

I never thought so. Lazy. Play other radio shows for half of yours. Talk all the shit, and be unable to take a fraction of it in turn. If anything, Jocktober exposed O&A for who they really are. Sensitive little girls. "You posted on my mom's memorial!!! That's too far!!!" Really dude? Really? Why be a bully, too?

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
I never thought so. Lazy. Play other radio shows for half of yours. Talk all the shit, and be unable to take a fraction of it in turn. If anything, Jocktober exposed O&A for who they really are. Sensitive little girls. "You posted on my mom's memorial!!! That's too far!!!" Really dude? Really? Why be a bully, too?
boy the cumias are NOT gonna like what is gonna happen to Ant's memorial page