COVID Bullshit Thread

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer

Nothing makes me happier than vaxtards going out of their way for “the fourth booster” when they’re perfectly healthy, young people. Nice crashing your immune system response, stupid.

BTW, am I the only one who thought about those chocolate frosted chocolate poptarts when that black lady came on the screen? Is that weird?
1658404377459.jpeg

Snake

Hey @Snake

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

MV5BNDU4Nzc2OGEtZjFkMC00OTI0LThmZmUtYmFjYTk4ZmIzYzM2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzY0ODE4NjE@._V1_.jpg

If you think you're safe working with vaxxies, you're not out of the woods yet. Neither am I.

This is fawken FOXDIE shit

Well if that's the case, there's nothing I can do about it now as I've been around them since they all got it in November, not to mention this would affect everyone anyway. The only other dude that didn't get it left and I think I'm the only one in my department of 50 people that didn't.

Last edited:

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
Well if that's the case, there's nothing I can do about it now as I've been around them since they all got it in November, not to mention this would affect everyone anyway. The only other dude that didn't get it left and I think I'm the only one in my department of 50 people that didn't.
Yup. If it's true, we're all fucked. For the time being, N-Acetyl Cysteine breaks down blood clots, because these "clots" (they're actually worse) can take even a year to form in vaxxies, say some embalmers.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?

This is a fucked up documentary. I'm obviously a faggot and I don't have words. It ignores ever single study for the last 2.5 years. It ignores everything that's come out.

This is nothing but propaganda and I hope everyone at the BBC dies painfully. (Unexplained deaths)

It just just goes on and on with the insanity until a dude that's obviously stroked out starts explaining the Ukraine to them. I've never seen anything as crazy as this. It gas lights the entire 2.5 years.