• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Chrissie Mayr got pepper sprayed at her show

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
LOL there was no "woke lunatic". The only one claiming otherwise is her.
The thing about people with Nana's point of view (pretty much everyone at C.M minus like 3 people) is just all about making sure niggers know there place, shemales are hung, and gays die.

What they don't understand how FUCKED they are gonna be in a jesusland, you think there humor is gonna bode with evangelists, all of them are useful fucking tards. SEE Nana's pedophila, Crissie's whoreish faced, and Gavin's faggty acts

Forum Clout
That's why I said my prime suspect would be the venue security staff (whose job it is to figure out what happened immediately). Overenthusiasm, equipment malfunction, twitchy trigger finger, whatever. COVER UP, NAVY SEAL.

Lol, this happened where I worked. Fat dumb beaner security guard had pepper spray on his belt. His fat gut knocked the cap off or something. He and the receptionist ran around the lobby trying to find out what that hissing noise was. Then his' and the receptionist's eyes started burning. They had to call an ambulance for them and they didn't let him bring pepper spray to work anymore after that.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Worlds are colliding! The dumb horse posted a picture Rick flipping off the Rosa parks memorial.

IMG_7744.jpeg

Forum Clout
This bitch deserves a still born baby. I’m just done with the Trumpers. Nice supporting politics that are gonna fuck you over in the future you stupid fucking cunt.
Just hoping god blows a fucking tumor in those tits or that loose hole between her legs she calls a pussy.
I want her to have a typical post 40 pregnancy baby that is high strung and generally ill behaved.

Retarded would be tops on my wish list for her.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
When is she scheduled to further degrade the gene pool anyway? May she miscarriage.
There were many of her faggot simps defending the fair horsemaiden. Big untapped market. Conservatives are way more fun to fuck with anyway because they don’t block and delete right away if you say something to upset them

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
The thing about people with Nana's point of view (pretty much everyone at C.M minus like 3 people) is just all about making sure niggers know there place, shemales are hung, and gays die.

What they don't understand how FUCKED they are gonna be in a jesusland, you think there humor is gonna bode with evangelists, all of them are useful fucking tards. SEE Nana's pedophila, Crissie's whoreish faced, and Gavin's faggty acts
You've crossed the line from trolling because it's funny to being motivated by political bullshit. Kill yourself.