• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Chrissie Mayr got pepper sprayed at her show

Forum Clout
So wait, was she actually pepper sprayed, or did someone just discharge pepper spray in the room? Because it's totally conceivable that the kind of guy who'd go see this idiot would be the kind of person prone toward doing retarded things like spraying pepper spray around just for laughs, or on accident. In fact, it seems more plausible than the notion of a pre-planned "attack" by some "faggot". On top of that, pregnant bitches have a well-established history of being wildly overdramatic and attention-starved.

Then again, I suppose it's plausible that some "woke faggot" went to see this cunt for the sole purpose of exacting revenge for her "act" or her tweets by pepper spraying her. Dumber things have happened. It seems very convenient, though. And how are they so sure it was a "protest" type attack? Maybe it was just someone who has a valid reason to despise her. Surely there are multiple people out there who fit that bill.

Forum Clout
MILK

I NEED MILK

1708907392892.png

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
So wait, was she actually pepper sprayed, or did someone just discharge pepper spray in the room? Because it's totally conceivable that the kind of guy who'd go see this idiot would be the kind of person prone toward doing retarded things like spraying pepper spray around just for laughs, or on accident. In fact, it seems more plausible than the notion of a pre-planned "attack" by some "faggot". On top of that, pregnant bitches have a well-established history of being wildly overdramatic and attention-starved.
...pepper sprayed me and the area

....just a really fucked up thing to do in a crowd which happens to include a very pregnant woman
(Chrissie is pregnant, I think)

....We’re still trying to figure out who did it and why.

To me it sounds she was not targeted, but just happened to be in the room. Moreover she doesn't seem to have any clue what actually happened.

That's why I said my prime suspect would be the venue security staff (whose job it is to figure out what happened immediately). Overenthusiasm, equipment malfunction, twitchy trigger finger, whatever. COVER UP, NAVY SEAL.

Could be some 'where the FUCK is my pepperspray' guy, like you said.

Or some deranged woke activist.

Could be almost anyone!

Forum Clout
...pepper sprayed me and the area

....just a really fucked up thing to do in a crowd which happens to include a very pregnant woman
(Chrissie is pregnant, I think)

....We’re still trying to figure out who did it and why.

To me it sounds she was not targeted, but just happened to be in the room. Moreover she doesn't seem to have any clue what actually happened.

That's why I said my prime suspect would be the venue security staff (whose job it is to figure out what happened immediately). Overenthusiasm, equipment malfunction, twitchy trigger finger, whatever. COVER UP, NAVY SEAL.

Could be some 'where the FUCK is my pepperspray' guy, like you said.

Or some deranged woke activist.

Could be almost anyone!
The way they immediately pinned it on some woke activist faggot is highly, highly suspect. Very Jussie Smollett-ish. Of course, it's entirely possible that these retards very well might believe it's the most likely scenario, given the vivid fantasy worlds in which they dwell. A security guard having an "ooopsie" is actually a very plausible possibility, maybe even a likely one. Even some dipshit just fucking around seems way more likely than a targeted attack on an F-list "comedian".

Forum Clout
Last week, AntH finally publicly acknowledged that Compound Media was a stupid fucking idea that’s putting him in the poor house. Now suddenly one of their stars (ha haaaa) is supposedly the victim of a politically-motivated attack. Can’t wait to see how this also brings no attention whatsoever to the network.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Last week, AntH finally publicly acknowledged that Compound Media was a stupid fucking idea that’s putting him in the poor house. Now suddenly one of their stars (ha haaaa) is supposedly the victim of a politically-motivated attack. Can’t wait to see how this also brings no attention whatsoever to the network.
Didnt she stage an outrage reaction by dressing like a whore on an airplane then tried to go viral over it?

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
The way they immediately pinned it on some woke activist faggot is highly, highly suspect. Very Jussie Smollett-ish. Of course, it's entirely possible that these retards very well might believe it's the most likely scenario, given the vivid fantasy worlds in which they dwell. A security guard having an "ooopsie" is actually a very plausible possibility, maybe even a likely one. Even some dipshit just fucking around seems way more likely than a targeted attack on an F-list "comedian".
way it goes blame "faggot libtards" get on the right wing news circuit, have king grifter comment on it, and then have gavin's cock club beat the shit out of some "faggot lib", then rinse repeat. Name of the game is grifit.

Chrissie isn't even a blip on libs radar, so has some others pointed out here, its some clout/grifit bullshit

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Forum Clout
Forum Clout
Ok, the pepper-spraying is gaytarded and all, but I'm puzzled by the career tunnel vision that folks like her, Owen Benjamin (well, that's prob. mental illness) and stupid, broke Geno gained somewhere between Trump and COVID. Not that I'd respect a total suck-up conformist but they have to realize that they are mushing their faces into the ceiling of their careers, and it's probably going to get lower. You're not Chappelle. You're not Louie. You're not Shane. Or Rogan or Tony or Ari or (etc).

edit: or, I guess Pat Dixon. Which is a shame, because a. He was funny circa the early 2010's. and b. He sucker-punched Geno.