• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Chrissie Mayr got pepper sprayed at her show

Forum Clout
When's the due date?
You're telling me that this is pregnant?
Enjoy your autistic child
GHOm-cWWoAAqXt3.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
You're telling me that this is pregnant?
Enjoy your autistic child
View attachment 184943
If she ends up having a dopey kid, do you think she goes the way of Shumer and gets all sensitive and easily offended? She might end up like all the other comics that have kids and now their whole set is about parenting.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
If she ends up having a dopey kid, do you think she goes the way of Shumer and gets all sensitive and easily offended? She might end up like all the other comics that have kids and now their whole set is about parenting.
I remember Gilbert Gottfried used to goof on comedians that became parents and that became their whole set. I miss that little man.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Horse face is full of shit. She just told Nana about it. Someone sprayed it in the comedy club to be an asshole. They didn't just walk up to her and spray her in the face.
So she just happened to be near the area it was discharged. What a cunt trying to make it sound like she was targeted while other people jump straight to it being political. Its the same limp dick bullshit the lefties do. They are turning into what they hate.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
She’s already easily offended. The only thing protecting her is she has so many faggots in the chat she doesn’t see the messages.

But you can rattle her talking about how big of a failure her husband is, how she looks like a horse, or wishing death upon her baby.