Chocolatehellhole killcount

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Why don't you address the DM you sent? You refused to do it at the time and still are. That guy talked about fucking babies and you told him you were glad he was back.
I was egging him along you retard, don't you understand creating a fucking bit?

Why don't you address fondling a drug addled and unconscious woman's tits, fucking degenerate creep.

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
Everyone wants to claim they ran off WM because they trolled him.

The truth is Jenna revealing people had his doxx (not even in a malicious way) caused his paranoid downfall.

But please CHH, if you need to keep believing that lame Ben Shapiro photoshop was the thing that did him in, don't stop believing.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Your mask is slipping, you're a degenerate piece of shit, please continue the fake nice guy act.

Go cry about this in one of your gay little chats.
Whatever man you're a good guy you're just a little annoying. I have no real problem with you.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
When is your next mental health/ chronic pain break?
IMG_20230723_193444.jpg

Twemoji2_1f602.svg.png

chocolatehellhole

Please report all Boq extreme posts, stay vigilant

The truth is Jenna revealing people had his doxx (not even in a malicious way) caused his paranoid downfall.

But please CHH, if you need to keep believing that lame Ben Shapiro photoshop was the thing that did him in, don't stop believing.
I trust @CuntFucker because he consults a rabbi often as they know Owen best

Screenshot 2023-07-23 at 13-41-19 💩💩💩 - - - WORST POSTERS HALL OF SHAME - - - 💩💩💩.png

Screenshot 2023-07-23 at 13-49-08 Chocolatehellhole killcount.png

You don't have the same tools and training as I do, @Jenna.

Last edited:

Milk74

I'm black Irish

Fucking Jenna always stealing everyone's thunder...

chocolatehellhole

Fucking Jenna always stealing everyone's thunder...
He (wormkiller) never gave a shit about that hollow threat attempt. He had no problem calling into NPS and taking pictures of his disgusting pedophile penis. Ohhhhh @Jenna says he has this construction worker's dox.. who gives a shit?

Nice stolen valor, @Jenna. You were anti-alliance yet your stale female worshipping bit has gone on longer than the ricci fags

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
He (wormkiller) never gave a shit about that hollow threat attempt. He had no problem calling into NPS and taking pictures of his disgusting pedophile penis. Ohhhhh @Jenna says he has this construction worker's dox.. who gives a shit?

Nice stolen valor, @Jenna. You were anti-alliance yet your stale female worshipping bit has gone on longer than the ricci fags
Exactly, WormKiller even changed his name into yours, that's how deeply you got under his skin.

The Dutch abandoning him and your dogged anti-pedo crusade drove him away.

What a suprise that a Jew is trying to rewrite history here.

chocolatehellhole

Exactly, WormKiller even changed his name into yours, that's how deeply you got under his skin.

The Dutch abandoning him and your dogged anti-pedo crusade drove him away.

What a suprise that a Jew is trying to rewrite history here.
Screenshot 2023-07-23 at 16-30-24 Wow so the bjork thread is gone.png

more proof this pedo didn't give a shit about @Jenna's empty threat

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
Why don't you address the DM you sent? You refused to do it at the time and still are. That guy talked about fucking babies and you told him you were glad he was back. Nice kayfabe, crippled faggot. What, too real?
You don't know what kayfabe is because you're a psychotropic drug addled retard misfit midget that's been on prescribed pharmaceuticals since you were in your teens. You were an outcast the minute you came out your pathetic Bostonian mother's cunt.

I'm not suggesting anybody here kill themselves. I AM NOT SUGGESTING THAT.

1690154790151605.jpg