Chocolatehellhole killcount

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
I have to agree. I can’t remember a single funny thing he’s ever said. He only emulates and regurgitates from whom he thinks to be the pinnacle of cool, the Dutch and Ruth.
Well now, let's not conflate the Dutch boys with one another. And "Ruth"... well, needless to say, we're talking about a pack of social misfits, inbreds and subhumans the likes of which make Dan Mullen look super cool.

...which he is, especially next to these pale-skinned niggers. I mean, hell dawg, I seen a photo o' one o' dem... looked like a mangy white mutt, with his greasy hair, dirty fingernails and down syndrome eyes...

Here's what I'm up against

But hey, I might get doxxed! You might actually find out where I work and won't get fired from because I don't work for fags!

Cugine

I am typing this teary eyed crying and shaking
Well now, let's not conflate the Dutch boys with one another. And "Ruth"... well, needless to say, we're talking about a pack of social misfits, inbreds and subhumans the likes of which make Dan Mullen look super cool.

...which he is, especially next to these pale-skinned niggers. I mean, hell dawg, I seen a photo o' one o' dem... looked like a mangy white mutt, with his greasy hair, dirty fingernails and down syndrome eyes...

Here's what I'm up against

But hey, I might get doxxed! You might actually find out where I work and won't get fired from because I don't work for fags!

I’m not making a judgement call on the musings and postings of the Dutch, the evidence is there for everyone to see. However, regardless of the content of their posts, it is true that Gassers emulates and parrots their speaking points. And that’s the real issue here, like “Nortone”, his personality traits are bits and pieces taken from others, even if those others are retards that post on Owen. Imagine what personality traits he plagiarizes irl? The horror.