Chocolatehellhole killcount

HR@PaneraBread

Everything about us is streamlined and efficient
Hopefully he gets Boq next. He already straightened me right out. A stern talking to w CHH can really make or break a man
We had a light scuffle with him a while back. All we said is "everything you do is shit" which is technically true but difficult to convey in a literal caring way. We kept trying to save it by saying "no no it's no that it's bad it's just shit" but everything we said just made it worse. He was not pleased and started going on about how our "Panera gimmick never took off" which is ridiculous when you consider the near $6b in revenue we did last year. Long story short the bathroom walls haven't smelt the same since.

Milk74

I'm black Irish
This is like Australia taking credit for the Allies winning WW2. You were there, you contributed. Sure you took a few car crashes... but CHH and Crew did the heavy lifting.
Screenshot_20230723-094659_Chrome.jpg

Oof....Car crashing is CQ level behavior.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
WWAW the DM you sent to Wormkiller the last time he showed back up?
"I can't break kayfaybe but I'm glad you're back tee-hee"
Lol, your fake nice guy act is so fucking transparent, i hope you catch malaria in India, go cry some more in secret chats with your little ballwashing "crew".

Edit: too late with deleting your comment, lol.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Lol, your fake nice guy act is so fucking transparent, i hope you catch malaria in India, go cry some more in secret chats with your little ballwashing "crew".

Edit: too late with deleting your comment, lol.
Why don't you address the DM you sent? You refused to do it at the time and still are. That guy talked about fucking babies and you told him you were glad he was back. Nice kayfabe, crippled faggot. What, too real?