• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Childpound Media garage sale

moleguy9k

The sad thing is that he could have easily parlayed his O&A tenure into a right wing pundit career- if he had anything even remotely interesting to say on politics.

But he only talks about politics as a thinly veiled excuse to spout racist shit.
And even his racism is pretty pedestrian and boring.
and everyone is always confused about why a black man is yelling about how much he hates niggers

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
The sad thing is that he could have easily parlayed his O&A tenure into a right wing pundit career- if he had anything even remotely interesting to say on politics.

But he only talks about politics as a thinly veiled excuse to spout racist shit.
And even his racism is pretty pedestrian and boring.
I feel that's what Nana was trying to do. Towards the end of O&A it appeared that he was making an effort to look more presentable for TV - he was going to the gym (eating better), his hair system was working, he got those Chiclet teeth, etc. Had he not fucked everything up, I think tv would be something he would have attempted, even if it was going to fail horribly. He probably could have landed something on Fox News.

But alas, he has hundreds of fans now, drinks himself silly each night, passes out and wakes up at noon to put on a show that no one watches or cares about. Ain't it fun, indeed.

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Apparently TACS is just Ant playing video games with gout now. Truckers are having a field day.

2022-12-13_10h45_26.jpg

2022-12-13_10h45_31.jpg

2022-12-13_10h45_39.jpg

Hudson

I watched for the first half hour and then bailed. He's doing his show from his shitty apartment now. Ant mentioned that people hate when he plays video games instead of putting on a real show and he really didn't care. I'm halfway through my six month membership and I'm wondering if Compound Media is even going to be around in three months.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Imagine how much money he would have saved if he did it all from his basement like he should have. I can't come up with how much he's wasted trying to have a "network" paying all those idiots just to end up in a shitty fucking apartment with the gout.

I know I harp on this a lot, but he could have left NYC and bought an actual compound. Stanhope did it. He could be living an off-grid paradise actually making money on this shit if he did just one thing right.

LAZERBEAMZ

Imagine how much money he would have saved if he did it all from his basement like he should have. I can't come up with how much he's wasted trying to have a "network" paying all those idiots just to end up in a shitty fucking apartment with the gout.

I know I harp on this a lot, but he could have left NYC and bought an actual compound. Stanhope did it. He could be living an off-grid paradise actually making money on this shit if he did just one thing right.
Ironic that he got a studio because he didn't want guests coming over to his house, and now he doesn't have to worry about guests or a house.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
I'll also say this: that green screen shit killed it from the jump.

I remember when I first laid eyes on Opie and Anthony. I had to sit there and let my eyes adjust. The phrase "face for radio" repeated over and over again as I witnessed just how fucking hideous they both were, especially Cumia, and he was the one talking the most shit.

To have your listeners go from never seeing you to seeing you under harsh lights against a bright background, straight on, was just too much. Cumia benefited from no one ever looking at him, if he had to insist on being seen he should have done it with the lowest light possible. Rogan had low light and made it work.

And like another user said, he didn't have to make his own network. There are plenty of YouTubers who have a Patreon where you pay for the Discord link and they make bank. Redbar did his own thing but it's just him and the woman. His overhead is small and he has merch too.

I am fairly certain any one of us here could have made it work with the money Anthony had.

The good thing is that pedo is living in squalor and can no longer bribe young girls into his lair. And his brother is finally cleaning out his guitar shack to make ends meet. Love it .

JebJoh

6 months from now:

Yes, it's the Anthony Cumia Show with me, Anthony Cumia host extraordinare, and my two compadres, East Side Dave and Erock. We are a dream team. Ah ha ha ha! I always wanted to do this show together and it's great to finally have the chance.
I hear ESD once in awhile at the Jersey shore, he has a regular radio gig down there. Pretty sure he just tapes a show once in awhile and sends it to CM as filler. Just driving to NYC, parking and having lunch would cost more than nana pays him

JebJoh

True. As retarded and untalented as Opie is, the only thing he really bought that was a lot was the condo, but he could flip it for the same price are far more by now due to it's location. Aunt on the other hand lost anywhere up to two million on his shitbox after the astronomical electric bills, the oil tanks buried in the yard, the basement studio and I'm not certain there was a pool there when he moved in.

If I had a guess, Opie could possibly have several million left, but not over ten. Nana may have a million and change. His hovel sale went right into a fellow sand nigger's pocket since he took a huge loan out on it.
You are way overestimating nana's savings, he was blowing it as fast as he was making it, I believe he survived on the remainder of his contract's payout after getting fired. He way overpaid for his house, then he added another half million with the pool and upgrades, paid 40 - 50 grand a year in taxes, another 40 in electric bills, while making no money. He had to sell his house most likely because he couldn't keep up with the loans he was taking out to support CM. Opie on the other hand was living frugally and investing his money throughout the entire stock market run. Although they may have taken a small hit recently, his beach house and apartment would easily sell for double what he paid.

If you go back to nana's divorce, those days he had exactly $40,000 in his bank account. When the divorce was done he had to pay his ex 1 million and that number was arrived at by counting his future earnings, not his assets. He's always been the kind of rich my uncle talked about, and now he's broke and living on loans.