• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Childpound Media garage sale

Imager

I see penises everywhere
I feel really, really bad for Pat Dixon. I have fond memories from the whole Bonnie retard fiasco. What is he still doing on Compound Media?

I went to Ant's site and it's the bottom of the barrel. From the site it looks like Anthony and Gavin McGinness do a show together that's still on the air but I'm highly doubtful of that.

Stent

The Black Scorpion

They're calling Geno a loud mouthed imbecile so he turns up to tell them that not only is he completely not bothered but also nobody reads what they have to say.

genospicks -1 points 1 day ago

When will you realize no one is listening to you guys 😄🤣 You think actually anyone involved in the network is coming to this page and saying "Hey, let's see how we make the most popular show on the network without the word cumia in it better" 💙💛😈😙

genospicks 1 point 1 day ago

I sure hope the boss doesnt see this... Oh wait.. He won't 🤗🤗🤗🥃🥃🥃🤣🤣🤣 No one cares about youuuu 💕💕💕

This is all very familiar.

1) Stupid Geno uses more/gayer emojis than a 13 year old girl

2) Stupid Geno thinks people are jealous of him because he is a man in his 50's who day drinks with Nana and gets monthly paychecks "with commas"

3) Stupid Geno absolutely cares what people think or he wouldn't keep showing up to that sub (with multiple alt-accounts) and spamming it with his shitty YouTube channel

4) Any time anyone criticises Stupid Geno he doubles down on whatever behavior was being criticized

Last edited:
Anthony's whole network is the epitome of his delusions of grandeur. Instead of having just a free audio podcast or simple video podcast with a Patreon this idiot thought he needed to create a whole network under the freedom of speech banner because he got fired calling black people animals. It's not that he got fired for having well thought-out conservative views and expressing them on his radio show. He got fired for calling ~10% of the American population animals.

Last edited:
G

I would not be surprised if Anthony lost a few hundred grand overall on Compound media. You factor in salaries of people like Keith and the loss of money on the house sale and it is even more.
No way was it even breaking-even...it was a make work scheme by Nana to keep himself semi-relevant, but the scheme clearly failed. Reminds me of how on OnA Anthony once talked about this old school radio jock who was out of work and paid commercial time to different radio shows of his material to keep himself out of obscurity. Nana was mocking him, I believe...how things always come full circle.

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Anthony's whole network is the epitome of his delusions of grandeur. Instead of having just a free audio podcast or simple video podcast with a Patreon this idiot thought he needed to create a whole network under the freedom of speech banner because he got fired calling black people animals. It's not that he got fired for having well thought-out conservative views and expressing them on his radio show. He got fired for calling ~10% of the American population animals.
Honestly I respect him for starting his own network, he just did it in the most terrible way possible. He had a huge following when he first started CM. He could have easily maintained it and grown it had he not made one stupid decision, that being to paywall every single second of content. By doing that, he completely shut off outsiders from being exposed to his content and wanting to sign up. He set himself up for failure, because he wasn’t concerned about the future. Slowly, people got bored of the same old rants and started canceling their subs. Sad thing is there are plenty of boomers who would love to listen to him, they just don’t know who he is or what his content is like, because they can’t hear it without paying.

Take Steven Crowder for example. He posts tons of random bits on Youtube daily and a decent amount of full-length episodes. This gives him exposure and in turn, more paid subs.

I think Nana started doing “free mondays” a year or two ago, where you could watch the show on Mondays for free. Not sure if he still does, but it doesn’t matter anyways, because he finally decided to do it only after 95% of his following had completely forgotten about him.

Worst of all are all the other shows on the network. Not a single one run by anyone with a name for themselves, and still practically zero free content for people to give it a try. Why would anyone pay $10/mo to listen to Nana’s yes-men and wannabes rant about niggers for 2 hours a day? Gavin leaving was the final nail in the coffin for Compound Media.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Honestly I respect him for starting his own network, he just did it in the most terrible way possible. He had a huge following when he first started CM. He could have easily maintained it and grown it had he not made one stupid decision, that being to paywall every single second of content. By doing that, he completely shut off outsiders from being exposed to his content and wanting to sign up. He set himself up for failure, because he wasn’t concerned about the future. Slowly, people got bored of the same old rants and started canceling their subs. Sad thing is there are plenty of boomers who would love to listen to him, they just don’t know who he is or what his content is like, because they can’t hear it without paying.
He started out his network charging for everyone which was fine. We paid for Sirius most of us were paying for HBO. Charging money for content is not a big deal and was nothing new to any of us. The problem for Anthony was that in the first few weeks of his show he was putting paid sponsors on the show in form of some dick cream. His show was already pathetically low budget....it was him ranting from his basement.

Then we had to PAY for a show with advertisements which was bad enough on Sirius with the constant advertisements for kike products that promoted having affairs and ruining your marriage or cheap gold jewelry. But now Anthony was basically nickel and diming the fans already early into his network which was a major red flag. I remember a huge amount of us unsubbing from Anthony and this was pretty early in his network. I personally stopped watching the day he had the dick cream infomercial or whatever garbage sex product was being promoted on the show and never looked back.

And the show and network basically never got off the ground. He must be paying for his entire network out of pocket at this point. I have no idea how many sponsors or subscribers he has but it cannot be enough to actually finance his network with strong profits. If Anthony was not a complete moron he could have sold built his network up and sold it to Spotify or some other company for Rogan but for less money.

Anthony and Opie once invested $100,000 each in Citadel Broadcasting stock, lost it all, and talked about it during one of Vos's appearances. Now Anthony has invested into two failed networks. Opie learned his lesson apparently as well. I still find it funny how Anthony claims he hated Opie all these years, that Opie did nothing for the show, then literally offered Opie 50% of his entire Compound Network and begged him to work together again implying that Opie would literally be able to right the ship by himself.

Another major thing that doomed Anthony is that Norton also refused to work with him. It says a LOT that Norton would rather work with Sam on Sirius-XM than work with Anthony on his own network. That Norton has no confidence in Anthony was another major red flag for long time O&A listeners. Norton literally would rather work with Opie under miserable conditions at Sirius than have total freedom to work with Anthony on his own network. So no one ever cared for Anthony enough to work with him really.

Nana sounded so much smarter and was so much more likeable when he was paid millions of dollars to crack a joke once in a while (that he'd often steal from paltalk) and you didn't see his ugly, nervous face and twitching twitter thumb. After the firing, Nana should have immediately left New York and done a basic audio podcast for his hardcore fans, which would have paid his bills, but not much more. This whole studio thing was a cope because Nana quickly realized that he couldn't pull off a monologue show so he wanted to be closer to the poor comics in the city who didn't like coming to Long Island. You can't really blame him either. OnA's success gave Nana a distorted image of his worth. He had to go through the failure of CP media to get the memo. Opie is legitimately stupid, but he was smart enough to sit on his money after he got fired and not let himself get pumped up with delusions of grandeur by the Keith the Cops of the world.