• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Childpound Media garage sale

I disagree for the reason that Cumia is a stupid fuck. He doesn't have any original thoughts about political subjects or whatever is going on in the world. He just wants to spew his hatred about black people and quote crime statistics. Why doesn't he invite someone who has done actual research on the matter regarding crime statistics on his show so he can a debate and figure the issue out in his entirely? Because the whole crime statistics angle is just a reason so he can be a bigot asshole.

Remember when he couldn't stop talking about the second amendment and how every American should have the right to protect himself? Well, after he became a felon and wasn't able to own guns anymore you don't here him speak about the second amendment anymore. Why is that? Is it because the second amendment became less important to him or has it do with the fact since he can't own guns anymore he doesn't value it as much? It is all egotistical shit.
Nana set up his ghastly castle under the assumption that he'd always be hosting awesome parties with lots of guests. But instead he found himself alone, drunk and brooding, which is when he turned to the internet for solace, at which point he discovered the "alternative news" websites that shaped his beliefs. Soon Nana was wallowing in paranoid survivalist-type conspiracy theories and far right talking points and he had plenty of free time with which to pursue those interests.

G

Nana set up his ghastly castle under the assumption that he'd always be hosting awesome parties with lots of guests. But instead he found himself alone, drunk and brooding, which is when he turned to the internet for solace, at which point he discovered the "alternative news" websites that shaped his beliefs. Soon Nana was wallowing in paranoid survivalist-type conspiracy theories and far right talking points and he had plenty of free time with which to pursue those interests.
A part of me thinks Nana got "scared straight" witnessing a lot of goon shit conducted by Keith the Cop and SiriusXM's security detail (Not the bum Master Po but real, Mossad trained criminals and traffickers), so he went all out paranoid survivalist + gun enthusiast mode after the unceremonious way he got fired ("They're going to come for all that unearned $$$ I got from them!").

Also another angle to peddle imagined "masculinity" which he clearly yearns for. He hates his faggy ways.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Someone could probably do a 15-20 hour saga of nothing but clips and stories about Anthony's house.

- Anthony buying the home
- Anthony redecorating his entire house
- Anthony becoming paranoid over home invasions
- Getting his gun storage installed
- Getting extra home security
- Anthony getting a massive custom swimming pool, including backyard firepit
- Keith the Cop moving into the home
- Keith getting his own room and office
- Compound being built in the basement, karaoke, broadcast studio
- Anthony getting oil tanks and generators
- The pool leaking water and Anthony having a million gallon water bill charge in one month
- Anthony getting yelled at by Sirius for broadcasting from his home, being told to never do it again
- Danny inviting a spic thief into Anthony's home who stole money during a party
- Jill redecorating Anthony's house and throwing a secret engagement party
- Jill burning various items in the firepit
- Opie never getting an invite to the Compound once
- Anthony getting arrested and losing his guns from the Compound
- Sue Lightning living in the Compound and feeding Nana daily
- Selling the Compound most likely for a big loss

There is a whole built in narrative already. Probably missing some stuff as well. Anthony paid a fortune for the pool. And it developed a leak at some point. So it did not come with the house.
Uh38ooVh.webp

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
I disagree for the reason that Cumia is a stupid fuck. He doesn't have any original thoughts about political subjects or whatever is going on in the world. He just wants to spew his hatred about black people and quote crime statistics. Why doesn't he invite someone who has done actual research on the matter regarding crime statistics on his show so he can a debate and figure the issue out in it's entirely? Because the whole crime statistics angle is just a reason so he can be a bigot asshole.

Remember when he couldn't stop talking about the second amendment and how every American should have the right to protect himself? Well, after he became a felon and wasn't able to own guns anymore you don't here him speak about the second amendment anymore. Why is that? Is it because the second amendment became less important to him or has it do with the fact since he can't own guns anymore he doesn't value it as much? It is all egotistical shit.
Still trying for Pop's Cumia's approval. This is all Joe Sr.'s opinions. Some drunk yankee faggot cosplaying as a cowboy to get away from caucasian responsibilities and raising two retards, one a gay also.

DieNortonDie

No way was it even breaking-even...it was a make work scheme by Nana to keep himself semi-relevant, but the scheme clearly failed. Reminds me of how on OnA Anthony once talked about this old school radio jock who was out of work and paid commercial time to different radio shows of his material to keep himself out of obscurity. Nana was mocking him, I believe...how things always come full circle.
The greaseman, who famously said “so that’s why they get dragged behind trucks” after playing a fugeez song.

Tranthony clearly didn’t learn a thing

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Without knowing too much, I bet Garret is reasonably competent.
It does seem to be that way. We're not seeing the catastrophic website/player malfunctions we used to get near-weekly updates on back at da sub.

It's irrelevant to my point though. Ant didn't hire the guy because he's good, he hired him because he knows him and he needed a job at the same moment Nana needed a producer. His level of competency wasn't a factor in the hiring process, he could've just as easily turned out as Keith 2.0 because of the ghoul's complete lack of interest in vetting.

Boi the way, do we even know if KtC got fired or whether he quit on his own? Nana has an established pattern of being passively informed of people in his organisation abandoning him at the last minute. It'd be pretty amusing if the only sound hiring decision he made was forced on him by his #2 jumping ship.

Snake

It does seem to be that way. We're not seeing the catastrophic website/player malfunctions we used to get near-weekly updates on back at da sub.

It's irrelevant to my point though. Ant didn't hire the guy because he's good, he hired him because he knows him and he needed a job at the same moment Nana needed a producer. His level of competency wasn't a factor in the hiring process, he could've just as easily turned out as Keith 2.0 because of the ghoul's complete lack of interest in vetting.

Boi the way, do we even know if KtC got fired or whether he quit on his own? Nana has an established pattern of being passively informed of people in his organisation abandoning him at the last minute. It'd be pretty amusing if the only sound hiring decision he made was forced on him by his #2 jumping ship.
Ktc quit on his own. He ran and basically owned CPM. He got his money and bailed. Now Nana is asking for pennies on Twitch.

Last edited:
The start of Nana's downfall was appearing on Fox News as a "pundit".

The sad thing is that he could have easily parlayed his O&A tenure into a right wing pundit career- if he had anything even remotely interesting to say on politics.

But he only talks about politics as a thinly veiled excuse to spout racist shit.
And even his racism is pretty pedestrian and boring.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
The sad thing is that he could have easily parlayed his O&A tenure into a right wing pundit career- if he had anything even remotely interesting to say on politics.

But he only talks about politics as a thinly veiled excuse to spout racist shit.
And even his racism is pretty pedestrian and boring.
All his talking points came back to blaming the blacks. No real company is signing up for that. Especially now.