@ChicopeeChip's bullying livestreams are very troubling indeed. It would be a shame if we all reported them for breaking youtube's terms of service.

All day on this site, we talk about how Patrick is retarded for not just ignoring the trolls. Yet you retards do nothing but continue to correct the record with Cuntfucker. Do you seriously not see the similarity?
I actually remember when Cuntfucker was a somewhat normal poster on the original forum. He just does this to fuck with you all and you faggots take the bait hook line and sinker. Stop acting like fucking Tomlinsons, or I’ll court martial your nigger asses

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
All day on this site, we talk about how Patrick is retarded for not just ignoring the trolls. Yet you retards do nothing but continue to correct the record with Cuntfucker. Do you seriously not see the similarity?
I actually remember when Cuntfucker was a somewhat normal poster on the original forum. He just does this to fuck with you all and you faggots take the bait hook line and sinker. Stop acting like fucking Tomlinsons, or I’ll court martial your nigger asses
Some here have been staring into the Pat void so long they are starting to develop some of the same traits he has.

"Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster" and all that.

You take that back!

The Dutch East India Company was the first and biggest multinational corporation that has ever existed. Good times.
Yeah? Where are they now?
download.jpeg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Burned all their money on tulips, fucking faggots
Like you guys burn all your money on kikes?
_118599500_96bf9c1e-394e-4ac0-9836-48bd7ce646ca-1.png.png

Oh sorry, you guys loan money to burn on kikes, because you don't even have any money.

Missy's Mangled Feetster

BBJ Lover