@ChicopeeChip's bullying livestreams are very troubling indeed. It would be a shame if we all reported them for breaking youtube's terms of service.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
I'm Italian
1650304953584.png

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
The fact that you don't get the livelihood bit is really bothersome, I don't think you know even the most basic lore of this place
The fact that this place even has a lore is pretty fucking gay, to be honest wicha.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Nice Podcast, Stupid. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Dan's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Nice Podcast, Stupid truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Dan's existential catchphrase "Hit that like button and subscribe," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

Last edited:
G

The fact that this place even has a lore is pretty fucking gay, to be honest wicha.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Nice Podcast, Stupid. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Dan's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Nice Podcast, Stupid truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Dan's existential catchphrase "Hit that like button and subscribe," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂
Dude, too much reliance on Russian stuff, I never bothered enough to care about those mongrel slavs and their shitty culture. Redo this around English lit.

G

I don’t know how to respond to this ignorant and xenophobic comment.
Aren't the dutch known for being pussies? NJ once was owned by the dutch until the limeys evicted them and that's a fag country, England, so leave the hate and xenophobia to me. I do thank the Dutch who did collaborate with the Germans though.