Check this shit out...

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
"The incident was livestreamed in an apartment and family members called it a tragic accident.

Officers told FOX Television Stations they believe 12-year-old Paris Harvey shot and killed her cousin, 14-year-old Kuaron Harvey, before fatally shooting herself.

The girls’ grandmother, Susan Dyson, told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch that she saw the Instagram Live video the two cousins were making together at a downtown St. Louis apartment the family had rented to celebrate March birthdays.

RELATED: Suspect in deadly shootings of homeless arrested in Washington, DC, police say

"It wasn’t a situation where they were arguing or anything like that," said Dyson, who is from the Dallas area. "They were playing with the gun, when they shouldn’t have been. Of course, they shouldn’t have been doing it. I think it just went off. It went off by mistake."

Family members said the cousins had been raised close together. Kuaron’s mother and Paris’ father are siblings.

Paris and Kuaron were alone in a bathroom making a video in the mirror before the shooting happened. Family members said that after Kuaron was shot, the video showed Paris reaching for the gun and it may have accidentally gone off again. They said they believed the gun was Kuaron’s. Both children were shot in the head.

"It was no murder. It wasn’t a suicide," said Shinise Harvey, 35, Paris’ mother. "It was a freak accident. It happened."

Harvey said she had not seen the video but family members had described it to her. She said the cousins were "trying to be too hip."

Paris and Kuaron Harvey were often together making videos and pulling pranks. Family members said Paris, who was one of nine children, was a funny seventh grader who loved getting her hair and nails done and had a beautiful voice. They described Kuaron as a goofy eighth grader who had long been able to do back flips."

Source: https://www.documentingreality.com/forum/f166/police-call-murder-suicide-231097/

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
"The incident was livestreamed in an apartment and family members called it a tragic accident.

Officers told FOX Television Stations they believe 12-year-old Paris Harvey shot and killed her cousin, 14-year-old Kuaron Harvey, before fatally shooting herself.

The girls’ grandmother, Susan Dyson, told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch that she saw the Instagram Live video the two cousins were making together at a downtown St. Louis apartment the family had rented to celebrate March birthdays.

RELATED: Suspect in deadly shootings of homeless arrested in Washington, DC, police say

"It wasn’t a situation where they were arguing or anything like that," said Dyson, who is from the Dallas area. "They were playing with the gun, when they shouldn’t have been. Of course, they shouldn’t have been doing it. I think it just went off. It went off by mistake."

Family members said the cousins had been raised close together. Kuaron’s mother and Paris’ father are siblings.

Paris and Kuaron were alone in a bathroom making a video in the mirror before the shooting happened. Family members said that after Kuaron was shot, the video showed Paris reaching for the gun and it may have accidentally gone off again. They said they believed the gun was Kuaron’s. Both children were shot in the head.

"It was no murder. It wasn’t a suicide," said Shinise Harvey, 35, Paris’ mother. "It was a freak accident. It happened."

Harvey said she had not seen the video but family members had described it to her. She said the cousins were "trying to be too hip."

Paris and Kuaron Harvey were often together making videos and pulling pranks. Family members said Paris, who was one of nine children, was a funny seventh grader who loved getting her hair and nails done and had a beautiful voice. They described Kuaron as a goofy eighth grader who had long been able to do back flips."

Source: https://www.documentingreality.com/forum/f166/police-call-murder-suicide-231097/
The gun belonged to the “goofy eighth grader”… 🤔

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
It’s not like any of then had papers for it anyway

Pretty genius to pin it on the dead kid, if the cops found any drugs or paraphernalia I’m sure it was the dead kid’s too

Wouldn’t be surprised if that dead kid takes out a couple credit cards
55868901-10657523-image-a-30_1648413639066.jpg

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Did that girl really off herself? That’s chilling.

I highly doubt that 2nd shot was intentional. A 12 year old girl's first reaction to accidentally shooting someone isn't gonna be to immediately grab the gun again and intentionally shoot herself in the head. It's not like there was even enough time to process what happened.

She was likely just panicked to the point she wasn't even thinking and scrambled to grab the gun for whatever reason and it went off again.

RobertMewler

I highly doubt that 2nd shot was intentional. A 12 year old girl's first reaction to accidentally shooting someone isn't gonna be to immediately grab the gun again and intentionally shoot herself in the head. It's not like there was even enough time to process what happened.

She was likely just panicked to the point she wasn't even thinking and scrambled to grab the gun for whatever reason and it went off again.
I totally believe it was intentional. In that split second she was like, 'Oh shit I fucked up, I'm going to get into so much trouble, bix nood, let me just do this to get out of this situation.' They're not long-term thinkers.

RobertMewler

Nah, watch the video again. She didn’t turn it sideways to show intent.
In OP's clip you only see the top of her head/hair when she offs herself. Do you have a link to a larger view of the scene to show how she's holding the gun? Unless you're making a joke about the way blecks hold guns which sure would prove me to be a horse's patoot.

I'm not sure about magazine laws in what appears to be Missouri, but that type of drum magazine is banned in plenty of places. Some nigger went on a shooting spree in NYC a couple of months ago with something like that so it's been mag in the news recently. I guess it doesn't matter as it's illegal for a 14 year old to own a gun. Oh well two probable criminals are off the streets and can no longer breed like rats.

And I can't believe so many of you didn't find the family's reaction funny. Hearing the sound of that apartment progress like a nuclear fission reaction got my ribs.

Last edited: