Check this shit out...

G

LMAO that shit was hilarious, you guys are sensitive faggots. For the sissy boys afraid to watch, the two nigs are streaming in what looks like a bathroom. The girl is holding a gun pointed at the boys head while her finger is on the trigger (very intelligent). She slightly pulls the trigger and BANG the kid drops; you don't see any gore or blood. She freaks out, drops the gun and collapses to the ground. With only her head and neck visible, she picks up the gun and accidently shoots herself in the face/head. The gun is off-screen so it's hard to tell but to me it looked entirely accidental and the family seems to think the same.

You guys will post on here about how niggers are subhuman and how much you hate them then turn into delicate church ladies over a mild video of them getting shot.
[MEDIA=youtube]7nqcgUDoV_M[/MEDIA]
No way was that 2nd shot accidental and I agree anyone who can’t watch this is a pussy.

The worst one was that kid with the shotgun and then his mom come in right after. That shit was rough. Or that other shotgun one a year or 2 ago that shows the guy blowing his whole head apart and then sitting there dripping until the cops arrived.

There was maybe 5-7 seconds between when she shot the kid and when she shot hereself. Unless it was a pre-planned, I don't think a 12 year old makes that decision so fast but who knows. The shotgun kid was the 4chan one where he put up the tarp and his brains splattered on the ceiling, I think? I never watched the other one but I know about it.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
This is sickening... black people on film. So gross.

The fuck is this, Baby's First Day On The Internet?

I mean, I get it: people are more squeamish than others, but this is far from the worst footage I've seen. Maybe I'm desensitized. Just a month or so ago I saw footage of a human body - presumably in China - with its head, legs and arms removed and sewed up; like, just the torso left. It's on a gurney with cables stuck into it attached to a machine, and THE FUCKING HEART IS STILL BEATING.
LMAO that shit was hilarious, you guys are sensitive faggots. For the sissy boys afraid to watch, the two nigs are streaming in what looks like a bathroom. The girl is holding a gun pointed at the boys head while her finger is on the trigger (very intelligent). She slightly pulls the trigger and BANG the kid drops; you don't see any gore or blood. She freaks out, drops the gun and collapses to the ground. With only her head and neck visible, she picks up the gun and accidently shoots herself in the face/head. The gun is off-screen so it's hard to tell but to me it looked entirely accidental and the family seems to think the same.

You guys will post on here about how niggers are subhuman and how much you hate them then turn into delicate church ladies over a mild video of them getting shot.

funny-thank-you-gif-8.gif

I'd hate to be that guy, but I'm so desensitised by black people doing black people things that when I see a video like that, I'm really not... bothered. :confused:

G

There was maybe 5-7 seconds between when she shot the kid and when she shot hereself. Unless it was a pre-planned, I don't think a 12 year old makes that decision so fast but who knows.
Nah, it was too perfect to be an accident. I can’t imagine any other reason to even touch the gun again after that happened.

And I can’t believe this shit is still on Twitter 8 hours later. Maybe Rick is right about how dumb they are.

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
Second shot has to be accidental, it was all too fast for her to really put together the totality of the situation.

For whatever reason this effected me less than the amusement park accident. These two were clearly future felons, that dude could have just been a melanated Stu Lightning