Check this shit out...

MonsterSteve

Age.
I can’t wrap my head around that, what that must be like, in such a brief moment deciding you are going to off yourself. That’s fucked up.
Yea I think in the blink of an eye she thought about having to explain how this happened and dealing with it and all of the criminal charges that will come from this and just checked out. This is a better version of the video since it kept going and you see all the relatives/friends coming in one another the other reacting to that brutal scene. FAWWWK. That one boy who screams "MOM" after seeing it. Oof.

Stent

swatchsticker
Take solace in the fact that the pallbearers will be hard to hit
gif]
RIP Ro Cumia.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
This is sickening... black people on film. So gross.

that was prolly the most fucked up shit I ever saw
Yeah I'm not watching that. Jesus christ I hate people.
Yeah, this is a tough one to watch.
This is the worst thing I’ve ever seen.
why watch this shit?
The fuck is this, Baby's First Day On The Internet?

I mean, I get it: people are more squeamish than others, but this is far from the worst footage I've seen. Maybe I'm desensitized. Just a month or so ago I saw footage of a human body - presumably in China - with its head, legs and arms removed and sewed up; like, just the torso left. It's on a gurney with cables stuck into it attached to a machine, and THE FUCKING HEART IS STILL BEATING.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️

I mean, I get it: people are more squeamish than others, but this is far from the worst footage I've seen. Maybe I'm desensitized. Just a month or so ago I saw footage of a human body - presumably in China - with its head, legs and arms removed and sewed up; like, just the torso left. It's on a gurney with cables stuck into it attached to a machine, and THE FUCKING HEART IS STILL BEATING.
I want to thank Brother Joe for calling in.

For organ harvesting?

Otherwise, I'm struggling to think of a good reason to do that to someone.

Calculating Bovinity

My name's Pat-reek, the Five-Ton Freak, child

Got a link to the footage of the freakazoid, brotherman? Or at least a hint as to where to find it?

LMAO that shit was hilarious, you guys are sensitive faggots. For the sissy boys afraid to watch, the two nigs are streaming in what looks like a bathroom. The girl is holding a gun pointed at the boys head while her finger is on the trigger (very intelligent). She slightly pulls the trigger and BANG the kid drops; you don't see any gore or blood. She freaks out, drops the gun and collapses to the ground. With only her head and neck visible, she picks up the gun and accidently shoots herself in the face/head. The gun is off-screen so it's hard to tell but to me it looked entirely accidental and the family seems to think the same.

You guys will post on here about how niggers are subhuman and how much you hate them then turn into delicate church ladies over a mild video of them getting shot.