Chad Elite Opie vs Virgin Long Island Ant

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
This is true. The things I always go back and listen to is the show talking about TV, movies, etc. The only one that Opie brought that wasn't garbage was him catching Barry Williams Branson variety show which led to Yakovs dinner adventure. Anything else he ever brought was Jon and Kate, 90 Day Fiancee, and similar trash. He knew all the soccer mom shit by heart.
Ah yes, the pop culture deep cuts with such value as the Osbournes, first 48, Joe Piscopo show, the Shining…kill yourself. You’re talking about a bunch of fags who’s interests don’t extend past the 90’s. Anthony and Jimmy didn’t have their finger on the pulse while Opie was watching reality tv garbage. They’re all fucking faggots.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Thank you for not going along with this "Opie is a programming/radio genius" bit.
The fact is is that he was. Where is the Anthony and Jim show, funster? Why do the two real geniuses not team up now that the “dead weight” is gone? Maybe because he was the only responsible adult keeping the show together funster. Opie should have lobbied to fire Ant more than meekly defending him. He was a tumor on the show and you were an extension of that…a little fag who when the rest of the interns started dunking on you you’d hear a little “ohhh nooo…ohhh nooo….” and cowering under the desk from your fag buttboy sugar daddy. You’ve been mentally reconditioned to believe Anthony will come by and save you from a trashing like he did for almost a decade.

The fact is is that he was. Where is the Anthony and Jim show, funster? Why do the two real geniuses not team up now that the “dead weight” is gone? Maybe because he was the only responsible adult keeping the show together funster. Opie should have lobbied to fire Ant more than meekly defending him. He was a tumor on the show and you were an extension of that…a little fag who when the rest of the interns started dunking on you you’d hear a little “ohhh nooo…ohhh nooo….” and cowering under the desk from your fag buttboy sugar daddy. You’ve been mentally reconditioned to believe Anthony will come by and save you from a trashing like he did for almost a decade.

The "&" in Opie & Anthony was the genius. If you take the tomato out of a BLT it's not a BLT anymore. It's something else. Why doesn't Norton team up with a known racist and pedo for a dead-end livestreamed paywall show? Gee I dunno, I can't imagine why not.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SUPPLY CLIPS OF ME TO THIS GUY MAKING A BIT. DONT YOU KNOW I CANT BE TRASHED??? ANTHONY WILL SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!!!

“So you’re telling me if they were making a bit about me you wouldn’t supply them clips?”

I I I I I DONT KNOW DUDE OK MAYBE I WOULD MAYBE I WOULDNT AND EVEN THOUGH THATS THE WHOLE POINT OF MY ARGUMENT I’LL NOW CHANGE THE SUBJECT AND SAY YOU’RE DEFLECTING AND CANT TAKE A JOKE

Incoming rant about how this was a bit and totally not Danny being a mentally retarded douche.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
What happened guys, you can't defend Opie anymore so you need to fall back to smashing me?
Your brain is like a rock if it even exists at all. You’d rather defend a pedo running through a rolodex of show references from the 50’s as the funniest man alive than give credit to one half of the show who made it what it was.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I wonder what happened this time for the midget to be sperging like this since 9am. Did they up your internet access in the asylum? Let go from your job? No man i’m just here attacking Opie and defending Anthony as the funniest guy alive because i WANT TO and i’m SO SUCCESSFUL. YOU’RE THE ONES WHO ARE MAD AND LOSERS!!!! NOT ME!!!!

give credit to one half of the show who made it what it was.

I do give credit. Opie was the genius behind Cat-Noise Wednesday and Rock Scream Tuesday and Is Tom Alive Friday. K-Rock would actually air promos that O&A would voice promoting with out any sense of irony, that "on the show tomorrow, CAT NOISE WEDNESDAY".

This was during a time where the show was syndicated on a dozen stations. When affiliates started dropping like flies I wasn't at all surprised.

So yeah I give Opie 100% credit for making the show what it was.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Did I snub you for a picture during the walkover or something? Forgot to send you WOW stickers? What happened, pal?
You've used this once already, heebster.

And it got a zero the first time.

You're way too invested in being some hanger on, ballwashing gatekeeper to a fellow NYC pedophile. Literally no one ever approached you to take a selfie with your big jew nose, piss teeth, horseshoe balding self.

"Oh but they did. I did snub you on the walkover!"

GOTTEM