Chad Elite Opie vs Virgin Long Island Ant

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Screenshot_20230902-164954.png

Duhhh i liek Antony da best cuz he hit duh bell and made goodfella references

Yeah he touched kids so what

I'm hoping your character is a huge larp, since in reality, while nobody is a great person, if we're speaking comedically, Opie is the fart of a dog that ate some cat shit.

Also, in actual reality, I made a witness statement regarding him fingering a 14 year old, which, according to my notes, is more than anyone, ever, has done regarding 'Ol Trejo Cheeks, so maybe, I dunno, shut the whole fuck up?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Ahahahaha A holeee shit today we’re gonna uhhh be uhh talking about uhhhhhh fuckin NIGGERS ahahahahaha ohhhh boy you uhhh ssssshhheeesh yeaaah you know what i mean folks ….uh YOUR SON WAS ATTEMPTING….ahaahahahahaa…fuckin’ the shining…always classic man. Sooo uhhh anyway the fuckin Niggers…remember the days of Ozzie and Harriet now it’s fucking Omar and Harriet Tubman hahaha holeeee shit ding ding ding ding

And Opie had zero pop culture knowledge beyond zero-class reality programming. He didn't understand Shining refs because he never bothered to watch it. Even after it becoming a show thing. This is a guy who didn't have time for Game of Thrones, but always knew what Oprah said yesterday and demanded clips. Either you're a hardcore troll, or you have poor taste in comedy. I sincerely hope you're a troll. Just because Anthony is a cunt personally doesn't make Opie a comedic genius by proxy.