Chad Elite Opie vs Virgin Long Island Ant

DMAN

NYC Mayor
yikes my guy.

This is why you are hated.

Danny, I used to defend you when I lacked the good sense to pay attention to you. I looked past who you are because of some of the good you brought to the show. You were able to supply production on-the-fly that was necessary for those Two Old Cocks... at a time where they needed distraction from their hatred.

But I found out what everyone eventually finds out about you. You're a difficult insufferable faggot. A footnote who thinks he's a landmark.

You keep coming back like a sexy little gangbang slut, who loves it when slaps turn to punches. Because you just won't stop coming back. "Ban me!" Yeah if I was an admin I would but unfortunately for you, I am just a regular member and not an administrator who seemingly has to block you from the website before you stop coming back for another double stuff anal rape.

Admit it, you love taking a beating you submissive little bitch.

Last edited:

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
This is why you are hated.

Danny, I used to defend you when I lacked the good sense to pay attention to you. I looked past who you are because of some of the good you brought to the show. You were able to supply production on-the-fly that was necessary for those Two Old Cocks... at a time where they needed distraction from their hatred.

But I found out what everyone eventually finds out about you. You're a difficult insufferable faggot. A footnote who thinks he's a landmark.

You keep coming back like a sexy little gangbang slut, who loves it when slaps turn to punches. Because you just won't stop coming back. "Ban me!" Yeah if I was an admin I would but unfortunately for you, I am just a regular member and not an administrator who seemingly has to block you from the website before you stop coming back for another double stuff anal rape.

Admit it, you love taking a beating you submissive little bitch.
Nah you just don't get it my guy.