• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Celebrities I would fuck

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
She’s like 57 years old too. She has to be a satan worshipper.
Confirmed:
IMG_3048.jpeg

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I'm going with Anne Hathaway too. They're around the same age and both originally from NYC, so @TorqueWheeler probably used that as a jumping off point. Silence is confirmation, Torque.
I'd like to claim Anne and her family are from the same area as some of mine but she moved to Jersey in grade school so I'll be honest and say it's not her. I'm also not going to admit to anything more specific than this on a public space either but nobody guessed it.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I'd like to claim Anne and her family are from the same area as some of mine but she moved to Jersey in grade school so I'll be honest and say it's not her. I'm also not going to admit to anything more specific than this on a public space either but nobody guessed it.
You said slightly less trashy than Miley and on that list the next one slightly less trashy than Miley is Megan fox. Are you Michael Bay?