• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Celebrities I would fuck

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Bella_Ramsey_at_the_2022_TIFF_Premiere_of_Catherine_Called_Birdy_(52358884151)_(cropped) (1).jpg

IanCurtis

Forum Clout
Meghan Markle - I'd treat it like a facial abuse scene, have her barking like a seal while her butthole gets stretched etc (but loving it, cause you know she's a dirty whore) then the pièce de résistance would be showing her husband a video of his wife getting plugged so I could laugh while he cried.

midwit

Forum Clout
Anne Hathaway is that good classy pussy, hence why I talked about putting it in the hair pie and not her ass. That woman is a modern day Audrey Hepburn, her shitter remains unviolated until marriage.

View attachment 180119
"In an upcoming interview with Esquire the sexy "Get Smart" star states that one of the most sensual experiences in her life was anal intercourse with her boyfriend. She says "every woman should try it, otherwise they miss out on something amazing". She also speaks about significance of the first time and the trustworthy partner and how the anal penetration makes her feel feminine in a very special way."

G

"In an upcoming interview with Esquire the sexy "Get Smart" star states that one of the most sensual experiences in her life was anal intercourse with her boyfriend. She says "every woman should try it, otherwise they miss out on something amazing". She also speaks about significance of the first time and the trustworthy partner and how the anal penetration makes her feel feminine in a very special way."
That gave me a chubby, I don't even care if it's true or not.

Elizabeth Hurley last year

View attachment 180218
Holy blow a load into her pussy, Batman!