• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Caught Jackie Singh being totally full of shit again and decided to expose her. It's just too easy

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Pat acting like he could even afford a new car. He only just installed a bluetooth head unit a couple years ago to compliment the 6 disc CD changer he has in the car.

View attachment 207708
GQTbh-Jt-Ww-AAyd-Pf.jpg

Exg74mj-UUAILA1-L.jpg

Certainly doesn't match up to this opulence.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
GQTbh-Jt-Ww-AAyd-Pf.jpg

Exg74mj-UUAILA1-L.jpg

Certainly doesn't match up to this opulence.
Its such a cope post. Its like just seeing newer cars makes him insecure because he cant afford one that he has to make a " I didnt want one of those anyways, my car is better." post. He does this all the time. If he came onto large sum of money he would have a car with that kind of dash layout in his parking pad right now. The cars he used as an example arent even that over the top. Just like any car, after you drive it a few weeks all those gadgets just disappear and they arent a distraction. Ford has always had such a dogshit dash layout with the same heating knobs and switches used in a lot of their cars. They finally start making them look modern and he thinks he snubs his nose at it. He is showing cars that are almost 20 years newer than his. Go the opposite direction to 1988 and see that his dash is really close to what they were offering back then minus the fancy aluminum trim that only offered with his model. They cant keep making these old analogue dashes for half a century if they want to stay up to date and sell cars.

You would think a "car guy" like him would appreciate how cars evolve but he is a phony that still thinks he needs to pick a side of ford vs chevy.

1719380082748.png

1988 mustang. Almost the same boring layout as his car
1719379695791.png

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
4 years later, same old beat up shit heep mustang he's had for years. Nice being poor, stupid. Maybe don't try to sue a bunch of anonymous forum users and lose $84, fat ass
View attachment 207724
View attachment 207726
Lol he hasn't bought any of the iterations of the bullitt he has claimed to be ready to buy for years. Maybe when they're almost old enough for collectors plates with 200,000 miles like yours, rick.

Forum Clout
Why did he choose the Bullitt to be his thing? It’s just a bog-standard Mustang with a kit and special paint. He has never mentioned the film as far as I can tell and judging by his taste he wouldn’t enjoy it because it doesn’t involve dragons or pew pew space fights. Everything with him seems so forced and faked.
All I see his him mention the chase scene. Nothing else about the movie.
Screenshot_20240626-031734.png

In this interaction with John Walker Flynt, he claims he prefers the Bullitt because he "likes to corner" in a mustang. With a solid rear axle. Technicology from like 1910.

Screenshot_20240626-032737.png

Nice year old "new" car that never materialized, stupid:
Screenshot_20240626-031928.png

Nice rotted aluminum:

Screenshot_20240626-032322.png

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I just googled it, I could buy a used mustang bullet with less miles, rust and meatloaf farts for 40k. Pat I could buy your car, right now with what I have laying around. Nigger.
Pats car would be lucky to get $5k for it. Its been hit and repaired on every corner but the drivers door. He lives in a snow state that uses salt on their roads. I forget what the mileage was on the last carfax. Its not a good specimen

The undercarriage is so crusty with rust from the salt. He already had to replace the mufflers from rust but as you can see the entire exhaust system is corroding and he was too cheap to fix it all at once. Every nut, bolt,sway bar,control arm, bracket is covered in rust.

Forum Clout
Pats car would be lucky to get $5k for it. Its been hit and repaired on every corner but the drivers door. He lives in a snow state that uses salt on their roads. I forget what the mileage was on the last carfax. Its not a good specimen

The undercarriage is so crusty with rust from the salt. He already had to replace the mufflers from rust but as you can see the entire exhaust system is corroding and he was too cheap to fix it all at once. Every nut, bolt,sway bar,control arm, bracket is covered in rust.

The mufflers and the aluminum door sills, I posted the screenshot above. What an absolute toilet. How's that garage build going fat ass?

Here's the thread with the Carfax, 4 owners, 5 accidents and 170k miles lmao