• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Caught Jackie Singh being totally full of shit again and decided to expose her. It's just too easy

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Im enjoying this fracturing of their crowd. Pat has been riding Wu's dick for years and now Wu thinks Pat and Jackie are nut bags. Pat doesnt even know what to do about it. He has been trying to talk cars with Wu for years and now he is on the Pay No Mind list.
Speaking cars -Torque is back
IMG_3461.jpeg

Stop lying Pat - you don’t have one because you can’t afford one - especially since you don’t have a garage.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I could be wrong but I remember Miata was a historically one of the top - if not the top selling sports cars (I think the definition of sports car was it had to be a two seater and was priced much lower than porsche, etc ) for years and saw more men driving them due to manual transmission.

The “chick car” label went to - you guessed it - the ford mustang.

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
I could be wrong but I remember Miata was a historically one of the top - if not the top selling sports cars (I think the definition of sports car was it had to be a two seater and was priced much lower than porsche, etc ) for years and saw more men driving them due to manual transmission.

Miatas are great because they're light, rwd and cheap. I'm definitely going to get one and run it at a local spec series some day.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Miatas are great because they're light, rwd and cheap. I'm definitely going to get one and run it at a local spec series some day.
Yeah I’ve had friends / family buy old used ones as just like a cheap “fun” second car to goof around in the spring / summer months. They are fun to drive and don’t take up much space.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

Whats funny is he has never tracked his car. He is trying to talk like he autocrosses on the weekends. All he does with it is try to be first to leave a red light and merge onto the freeway like he is flying a jet. He is such a surface level car person. He just repeats the same lame talking points that he read in Car and Driver 20 years ago. Id love to hear him around real car guys. So easy to expose. He has never been around people that actually race cars. I grew up at the drag strip and was surrounded by car guys. Ended up working at a few different drag strips for 10 years ( certified with the Jaws of Life). Did some light autocrossing for 2 years, Helped crew and rebuild with friends top fuel harley and blown alcohol dragsters among other drag cars since I was in high school. Used to work with a racing diesel division for boats and trucks for 8 years. Pat would get laughed out of the Pits. He is just a spectator that likes cars.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Ive autocrossed one with a Jackson supercharger and it would shit all over Pats mustang with its sloppy bodyroll and standard tires. The only reason I never bought one is that Im too tall.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Ive autocrossed one with a Jackson supercharger and it would shit all over Pats mustang with its sloppy bodyroll and standard tires. The only reason I never bought one is that Im too tall.
I’m too tall for a Miata, too. It’s a bummer. They’re fun cars.

Forum Clout
Whats funny is he has never tracked his car. He is trying to talk like he autocrosses on the weekends. All he does with it is try to be first to leave a red light and merge onto the freeway like he is flying a jet. He is such a surface level car person. He just repeats the same lame talking points that he read in Car and Driver 20 years ago. Id love to hear him around real car guys. So easy to expose. He has never been around people that actually race cars. I grew up at the drag strip and was surrounded by car guys. Ended up working at a few different drag strips for 10 years ( certified with the Jaws of Life). Did some light autocrossing for 2 years, Helped crew and rebuild with friends top fuel harley and blown alcohol dragsters among other drag cars since I was in high school. Used to work with a racing diesel division for boats and trucks for 8 years. Pat would get laughed out of the Pits. He is just a spectator that likes cars.

He never posts about televised races of various kinds or travels to races at speedways in person, whether it's NASCAR, F1, drag, funny cars, drifting, nothing. Not even motocross. He doesn't even belong to a local Mustang car club. Maybe he tried and they told him to fuck off, but everyone would know if he belonged to one because he'd never shut up about it.

His "expert car guy" is his most embarrassing larp. Even tranny faggot John Walker Flynt knows more about cars than Fatso, but he doesn't do any of the work on the cars himself. He spends his rich, deranged, chink husband's money on the cars and pays mechanics to fix them up for him.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I’m too tall for a Miata, too. It’s a bummer. They’re fun cars.
Pat cant own a convertible even if he wanted to. He lives in a state that its not practical and he doesnt have a garage so the snow piling up would fuck a soft top up. That said. I wouldnt want to own a convertible either. Just not for the reasons he listed. I dont want a car that can be opened up by anyone with a pocket knife.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Im enjoying this fracturing of their crowd. Pat has been riding Wu's dick for years and now Wu thinks Pat and Jackie are nut bags. Pat doesnt even know what to do about it. He has been trying to talk cars with Wu for years and now he is on the Pay No Mind list.
He's probably mentally calling wu every tranny slur he can think of. Just like I guarantee he would secretly love to call gays who disagree with him faggots and wrongthink blacks something super backwoods like porch monkey.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
He's probably mentally calling wu every tranny slur he can think of. Just like I guarantee he would secretly love to call gays who disagree with him faggots and wrongthink blacks something super backwoods like porch monkey.
Its about time trannys see through pats and jackies fake ally bullshit. I hope the word gets around to the others. Once he is shunned from the LGBT community ( he mostly is already for just being straight and white) he will have nobody to pander to. He seems to have already burned the sci-fi bridges he had. Its just him and his twitter account with a following that never supports or even interacts with him.