Can we get the court to allow cameras?

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
IMG_9401.jpeg

I forget the username of the brilliant artist who gave us this but I wonder if an update with Sosnay, Rahul on remote viewer, Boomia as cameraman, and Dan with the mic would be possible.

(Keep Elon. He and the bitchtits are tied as my favorite detail.)

Last edited:

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Might be easiest/best just to do this. If you request to film for the media, they are going to expect a professional camera man and possibly a sound guy with an expensive TV camera/mic, not a plastic poop salesman with his iphone. We can also get it instantly.
If the court streams it that’s fine. I’d love to see Dan in the hall and on the steps in a fedora firing questions at him though.

G

Ok so Sosnay is Branch 8. That IS on the list of streamable court rooms. There is nothing on it right now, but it could just be that nothing was scheduled. I think it's in the interest of Da sub that brothermen check in on this website ( [URL]https://www.wicourts.gov/courts/livestream.htm[/URL] ) every morning and select branch 8 to see if it is streaming and what kind of hearings are being streamed
That website doesn't work. I tried watching Betsys case and nothing was broadcasting. Even used US vpn address.

I'm imaging Rick stutter-stepping into court, Lynne actively pushing him into the courtroom as he argues, only to look up and see Dan with a big-ass tripod camera in the middle of the centre aisle already filming.

There is also a guarantee that Fatty will bring his phone with him, will not mute his device, and actively take it out to deny the debt while in the very hearing. Glorious.
This would be great but it's very difficult to get photography/film equipment in to the city. We might have to wait this one out until we find a solution.