Can we get the court to allow cameras?

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
So Aria’s channel ends up covering it? Huge win
So Aria does some Googling, takes Pat's side of things, either Dan loses access to the court or gets a journalist shoving a mic in his face when he's trying to record, and Pat gets another sympathetic story in the news.

Better to go with the nice black lady at the court who's not going to ask any questions.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Ok so Sosnay is Branch 8. That IS on the list of streamable court rooms. There is nothing on it right now, but it could just be that nothing was scheduled. I think it's in the interest of Da sub that brothermen check in on this website ( https://www.wicourts.gov/courts/livestream.htm ) every morning and select branch 8 to see if it is streaming and what kind of hearings are being streamed

Please God let this be livestreamed. It has the potential to be even funnier than any of the covid livestreams. If piggy is obligated to show up in person, I can legitimately see him having a full blown meltdown.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Please God let this be livestreamed. It has the potential to be even funnier than any of the covid livestreams. If piggy is obligated to show up in person, I can legitimately see him having a full blown meltdown.
He will look like he did on that stream after losing his twitter. All red faced from crying. Bonus points if we can see Niki looking like shit.

RoxburyRick

He will look like he did on that stream after losing his twitter. All red faced from crying. Bonus points if we can see Niki looking like shit.
Pat, instead of hiring a lawyer will binge She-Hulk Attorney at Law and represent himself pro se. he will have no idea what is going on, and his main concern will be why he isn't allowed to lecture the court. A real Fatticus Finch, if you will

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Pat, instead of hiring a lawyer will binge She-Hulk Attorney at Law and represent himself pro se. he will have no idea what is going on, and his main concern will be why he isn't allowed to lecture the court. A real Fatticus Finch, if you will
Im calling it now, he will wear a suit jacket with his captain america shirt underneath.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Pig is currently shitting on police, I’m guessing he doesn’t feel too confident about that contempt of court issue
IMG_8855.jpeg

Prison Enjoyer

I'm imaging Rick stutter-stepping into court, Lynne actively pushing him into the courtroom as he argues, only to look up and see Dan with a big-ass tripod camera in the middle of the centre aisle already filming.

There is also a guarantee that Fatty will bring his phone with him, will not mute his device, and actively take it out to deny the debt while in the very hearing. Glorious.