Can we get the court to allow cameras?

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Talk to Tony Aria about it.

Not a joke..

306dd185868c1dd89f28d65335d3e2b1.jpeg

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
The Court Rules seem to suggest yes, he just needs to ask permission three days before.

There is a line about only news media being allowed to record, but the rules were written in 1970, and I suspect a more modern interpretation would include Dan's podcast.

Dan, if you're listening, take the receipts for Pat's arrest, his high school diploma, some violent tweets etc. with you. If the judge asks you why you want to record, tell him Pat's a popular sci-fi writer with 55k Twitter followers and so there's interest in things like his arrest for threatening his wife and child.... With a bit of luck Pat will interrupt and correcT the record at that point, and if you can prove that he's a liar to the judge before the hearing even starts it'll hurt Pat's case.

Last edited:

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
I would totally forgive Dan’s nonsense if he went to the court house with a local camera crew and reported on it like a 70s news reporter - wearing an ugly news jacket with a NPS logo on his microphone. Something like Steve Langford for Stern News
View attachment 136503
i'd be willing to fly to america and be part of the nps camera crew

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
I would totally forgive Dan’s nonsense if he went to the court house with a local camera crew and reported on it like a 70s news reporter - wearing an ugly news jacket with a NPS logo on his microphone. Something like Steve Langford for Stern News
View attachment 136503
What ever happened to Stinks News Newtwork
They could really use a Dan on the Street segment

BoomerSperg

Dan reporting from outside the court house chasing Pat for a question like reports do for high profile court cases could be amazing. PAT! PAT! WILL YOU NOW PAY QUASI? WILL YOU APPEAL? PAT! PAT! DAN MULLEN, NPS NEWS!
We'd need a few people doing competing bits for maximum effect.

"PAT! IS IT TRUE YOU TALKED TO A TOILET IMPERSONATOR ON TWITTER FOR OVER A YEAR? WAS YOUR BROTHER A VARSITY ATHLETE? KYLE, ONA NEWS!"

RoxburyRick

Could be as simple as petitioning the court, if they don't already have cameras. Wisconsin has had a lot of trials streamed bc of its state laws regarding the public interest of allowing the public to view proceedigns
Just went to the state court website and there's an extensive list of Milwaukee court streams, all the way down to small claims, probate, etc.. we might be getting live video boys. THE PIGGYS COURT

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Dan reporting from outside the court house chasing Pat for a question like reports do for high profile court cases could be amazing. PAT! PAT! WILL YOU NOW PAY QUASI? WILL YOU APPEAL? PAT! PAT! DAN MULLEN, NPS NEWS!
The idea of the shot panning over Patrick as he gets into his Rustang is causing serious damage to my ribs.

The Court Rules seem to suggest yes, he just needs to ask permission three days before.

There is a line about only news media being allowed to record, but the rules were written in 1970, and I suspect a more modern interpretation would include Dan's podcast.

Dan, if you're listening, take the receipts for Pat's arrest, his high school diploma, some violent tweets etc. with you. If the judge asks you why you want to record, tell him Pat's a popular sci-fi writer with 55k Twitter followers and so there's interest in things like his arrest for threatening his wife and child.... With a bit of luck Pat will interrupt and correcT the record at that point, and if can you prove that he's a liar to the judge before the hearing even starts it'll hurt Pat's case.
I think Dan could cover this event live. Pat's a famous author per his own words. It'd be like Stephen King going to court for contempt - no doubt there would be journalists watching the trial.