Brothermen you are rooting for to get their lives together?

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
Im doin well all things considered. No more benzos. Just on barely enough opiates to get me through this week. Gonna give withdrawl another shot this weekend into next week. Feelin confident this go around. Just taking like 1mg or so of suboxone to make it til Friday. Thanks fellas. I think i got it this time. I dont really have the desire to use. Too much other shit going on in life to worry about that bullshit. Hopefully ill be back in action next week like nothin happened.

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
Im doin well all things considered. No more benzos. Just on barely enough opiates to get me through this week. Gonna give withdrawl another shot this weekend into next week. Feelin confident this go around. Just taking like 1mg or so of suboxone to make it til Friday. Thanks fellas. I think i got it this time. I dont really have the desire to use. Too much other shit going on in life to worry about that bullshit. Hopefully I’ll be back in action next week like nothin happened.
Have you considered just staying on an ultra low maintenance dose of the suboxone for like 6months to a year while you work through the benzo PAWS?

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
He found God in prison. @Wisconsin.gov is there redemption for him in Islam despite killing his own child - if he has truly repented? I don’t know how it works for you guys. Genuine question.
Absolutely...he's the one who needs it. Qadan according to Islamic fiqh is in heaven (as a martyr). Doesnt even experience resurrection, or the punishment of the grave. The moment a child dies, his or her next blink, is in heaven (regardless of their parent's religion/irreligion).

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
I hope that @TheGhostOfAbeVigoda gets his corporeal body back, a Fish reboot with the original Star would SLAP.

@admin deserves all the Naan bread he can eat - oh wait, he's no longer Indian, right.

Wherever Braunheiser is, I hope he knows we all wish Terry a happy mother's Day every year.

I hope @McGowan6 learns from me and stays as far away from Scotland as possible.

I'd like to hear that @CuntFucker got laid so the guy can relax a little. And stop flashing that ugly dick.

@SpaceEdge deserves a Pulitzer and you can't tell me otherwise.

@BenDovid I hope you learn to roll with the beating around here, you'll be better off, trust me.

And finally, @captain_kamala , I hope the voices stop bothering you.

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
Absolutely...he's the one who needs it. Qadan according to Islamic fiqh is in heaven (as a martyr). Doesnt even experience resurrection, or the punishment of the grave. The moment I child dies, his or her next eye blink, is in heaven (regardless of their parent's religion/irreligion).
Now that I like.

No original sin issues, etc? Could be the child of a satanic murdering pagan?

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
Have you considered just staying on an ultra low maintenance dose of the suboxone for like 6months to a year while you work through the benzo PAWS?
Ive deff considered it. But i feel selfish for wasting more $ and resources that should be put towards my kids future. Suboxone costs just as much a dope does for christ sake. I feel like if i fail this time around ill submit and just stay on low dose subox for a decently long term though. Im not against the idea i just feel like i need to give 100% sobriety a second chance. I really wanna be clean CLEAN. Shits the devil bobby buchay!

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Now that I like.

No original sin issues, etc? Could be the child of a satanic murdering pagan?
It works both ways...You could be the descendant of the Prophet SAAW (like the current King of Jordan) and a piece of shit hypocrite atheist freemason, masquerading as a Muslim. Bloodline or your parent's actions have no effect on you. It's all your deeds. (Children of all types though are innocent).

Prophet Mohammed SAAW couldn't even save his own uncle from being a pagan (Abdul Muttalib refused to take the shahada on his deathbed and died a pagan).