Brewers opening day

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
View attachment 191311

Just bring a portable trough you fat fucking pig
Are there raw AND cooked onions on this or is that sauerkraut? Either way take off those fucking raw onions what the fuck is that shit? Without the raw onions thst might be edible. The mustard being so cohesively untouched is off putting as well.

Guaranteed he was talking about opening day for over a week. He was giddy with excitement at the prospect of drinking sugary beer and eating a hot dog that looks like it was cooked out of a dumpster.
I love that opening day is an annual thing for the Tomlinsons now. They get to make bomb threats against themselves and then go sit in the outfield and consume awful food while watching their shitty no championship having team.

Faggots.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I love that opening day is an annual thing for the Tomlinsons now. They get to make bomb threats against themselves and then go sit in the outfield and consume awful food while watching their shitty no championship having team.

Faggots.
He couldn’t even name the manager when he was put on the spot in that pedo’s hot wing YouTube bullshit.

He’s wasting his time and her money on a sport he has no interest in outside of squeezing into an old jersey and eating trash hot dogs in the budget seats. He’s a fucking lesbian

Last edited:

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
He is such a childbrained idiot. Couldn't even wait til niki had finished paying to take a fucking selfie. Who cares that her bank card is in shot. His followers need to see his shandy.
I think it's worth mentioning that Patrick only doxed himself in the first place because he was retarded enough to tweet out a picture of him posting a letter with his return address clearly written on the envelope. It's a fucking miracle he made it to 40 without perishing in a very stupid accident.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He is such a childbrained idiot. Couldn't even wait til niki had finished paying to take a fucking selfie. Who cares that her bank card is in shot. His followers need to see his shandy.
I think it's worth mentioning that Patrick only doxed himself in the first place because he was retarded enough to tweet out a picture of him posting a letter with his return address clearly written on the envelope. It's a fucking miracle he made it to 40 without perishing in a very stupid accident.
Well, it’s why he doesn’t have a bank account and everything is in Niki’s name. He would have done so many dumb things by now - remember he posted how he microwaves his eggs? He most likely is not allowed to use the stove or own a lighter.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Couldn’t find the microwave egg tweet but this I hadn’t seen
IMG_2570.jpeg