Brewers opening day

SensibleKeks

For a guy that claims he's constantly swatted and bomb threats are called in his name to events he attends this doesn't seem like a very responsible post to be making. "LOOK AT ME! LOOK WHERE I AM!" He's either a stupid fucking dipshit who is openly baiting his "SwatTers" to call in a bomb threat OR he's a big fat fucking phony who knows that there's no threat at all of anything happening unless he wants it to. Which is it, Fat Fuck? Are you scared for your life 24/7 but just a complete fucking moron who constantly puts other people around you in danger for internet dopamine hits or you are or just an actual tough guy who has nothing to fear but also a complete fucking moron who constantly puts other people in danger for internet dopamine hits?

If Pat can't go out to scarf down bratwurst and beer, then the terrorists win.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
This is what it looked like when Niki paid for Pats retarded lawsuit. She is always stuck cleaning up pats messes.

1712110821014.png

I can't wait until the Brewers leave Milwaukee for Nashville or Salt Lake because that shitty stadium Bud Selig built is falling apart.
Lol the corrupt local government will give sport teams anything they want🔥🤬 In Minnesota the Vikings bitched and whined how they needed a new Stadium when there was nothing wrong with the Metrodome 🤤 ( Vikings were last seen at the Super Bowl in 1977) only Winners deserve new shit anyways against the vast vast majority of tax payers the homosexual Governor gave the Viking a brand new Stadium 🤷‍♂️ that nobody asked for or wanted, child

Lol the corrupt local government will give sport teams anything they want🔥🤬 In Minnesota the Vikings bitched and whined how they needed a new Stadium when there was nothing wrong with the Metrodome 🤤 ( Vikings were last seen at the Super Bowl in 1977) only Winners deserve new shit anyways against the vast vast majority of tax payers the homosexual Governor gave the Viking a brand new Stadium 🤷‍♂️ that nobody asked for or wanted, child
I agree but I also think that a Nashville or Salt Lake (who is clamoring for both an MLB & NHL team) will simply outbid Milwaukee in public assistance funds.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
The metrodome roof collapsed during a snowstorm . I’m sorry you’re so stupid.

Imagine this slob's breath after all of those raw onions. How can he even taste the brat? Disgusting.

He's bragged about not having a bank account a few times. Imagine thinking being a financially irresponsible loser in your 40's is something to be proud of telling people. His dopey wife's self esteem must be non-existent to allow herself to be financially ruined by this loser. Not that she's much smarter having already one bankruptcy in her 20's.