• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Breaking: SUV plows through Waukesha parade, injures 30

RobertMewler

Nog with dreadlocks.

Room temperature nog influenced by Manchurian Candidate-type programming done not by the CIA but CNN and BLM. Imagine if the press was neutral and objective instead.

Someone on voat mentioned how in 2014 Obama removed some rule that blocked the government from enacting propaganda programming on its citizens. I don't remember the name of the original Act.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno

got this right before what seems like him deleting the tweets or twitter hiding them

Capture.PNG

All of his dozens of tweets (most of them saying "Praise Jesus" to visibly white twitter accounts who expressed anger) have been scrubbed

They seem scrubbed. He selectively left in the more vague comments that he could pass off as 'racial justice' and deleted the "Poor white people" and dozens of "Praise Jesus" taunt posts. If anyone here has a twitter shitpost account @repgosar would probably appreciate the archive links and screenshots

He did deleted them.

Last edited:

Snake

got this right before what seems like him deleting the tweets or twitter hiding them

View attachment 13552

All of his dozens of tweets (most of them saying "Praise Jesus" to visibly white twitter accounts who expressed anger) have been scrubbed. A few minutes ago I saw some doxxing of his address

They seem scrubbed. If anyone here has a twitter shitpost account @repgosar would probably appreciate the archive links and screenshots
I hope he gets invited to the multiplayer session in Meinkraft.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
I'm speaking with someone i know who coincidentally lives in Waukesha. He says the rumours are it was some dreadlocked nigger fleeing from the scene of a stabbing, i don't know if that's true or not though.
yeah that seems to be it. it's not ideological. Most nigger violence isn't, but we can see how Jews react to it when the victims are White Christians

update death toll 5 including kids, injured 40; https://twitter.com/MrNukemCocaine/status/1462660666041458692

also this was wrong and I'm a dumb dumb for eating an intentionally misdirecting motive

Last edited:

EraGodless

Room temperature nog influenced by Manchurian Candidate-type programming done not by the CIA but CNN and BLM. Imagine if the press was neutral and objective instead.

Someone on voat mentioned how in 2014 Obama removed some rule that blocked the government from enacting propaganda programming on its citizens. I don't remember the name of the original Act.
Smith-Mundt act