Breaking: SUV plows through Waukesha parade, injures 30

G

I'm Puerto Rican. And I live in the PNW now.
So you spics from there are too... even better. I recall when I hated Cubans ands Ricans, because the ones a generation older spoke Spanish, but it's good to see you first to arrive spics got on board with whitey vs the central American hoards that have invaded for the last 40 years. A little Ricky Ricardo was flavor, but this pygmy sized injun looking savages are less than 3 generations removed from blow darting missionaries in the jungle. I didn't realize how good we had it with Ricans drinking Lowenbrau and fixing their cars on the streets in the 70-80s lol.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
So you spics from there are too... even better. I recall when I hated Cubans ands Ricans, because the ones a generation older spoke Spanish, but it's good to see you first to arrive spics got on board with whitey vs the central American hoards that have invaded for the last 40 years. A little Ricky Ricardo was flavor, but this pygmy sized injun looking savages are less than 3 generations removed from blow darting missionaries in the jungle. I didn't realize how good we had it with Ricans drinking Lowenbrau and fixing their cars on the streets in the 70-80s lol.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
1DC33EC2-4EAF-40F4-A933-E5CEA7AC5333.jpeg

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Capture.PNG

>white children and grandmothers killed in Christmas pardae
>"Aww Poor white people."

Jews react at the same level as 8kun posters who praised Christchurch and Dylan Roof shooters. The only difference is they get to keep their mainstream social accounts while doing it, and cry and demand bans when it's done at them

Robert Bowers will visit you in your sleep​

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
I’m hoping we can call this new era The Great Awakening.

COVID lockdowns gave people who would not otherwise have the time and inclination to instead go down internet rabbit holes.

in a few weeks/months I won’t have to explain shit to normies. They’ll just get it.