• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

BREAKING NEWS -‘The Office’ Follow-Up!

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
This was Gervais's follow up to the Office, playing as he called it a 'Mong' and it was beyond cringe.
It was like two follow ups later. First we had Extras which is actually funny and features a Kramer doll that recites his speech. Then we had the one about Warwick Davis, then we got this one. I might even be forgetting one in there.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
It was like two follow ups later. First we had Extras which is actually funny and features a Kramer doll that recites his speech. Then we had the one about Warwick Davis, then we got this one. I might even be forgetting one in there.
Nice repeating what I said, stupid.
Extras was the followup to The Office and that one was great, then he did Life's Too Short which was kinda meh and then he did After Life which fucking sucked.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Extras was the followup to The Office and that one was great, then he did Life's Too Short which was kinda meh and then he did After Life which fucking sucked.

He’s 70 years old, childless, unmarried and seems incredibly angry and miserable all the time.

He’s the poster boy for finding meaning through religion to find fulfilment than through materialism, wealth and influence.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
76fb0e8e800d747762aea82e133c35af.png

I deleted every subscription I have, instead I have a Spotify for podcasts and piano music, a blu ray player where I buy physical copies of good things and a kindle so I can read everything.

I’m not going back. I sometimes watch new movies like Dune, but willfully ignore 99% of everything now.

This is absolutely the way.

Wise lad.

I still watch old movies all the time. Film Noir, classic horror, silent films, German expressionism - it may be slower, and products of their time, but they worked for a reason and they still do.

Since you have a Blu Ray player, track down Touch of Evil if you've never seen it. You will not ever regret it.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Wise lad.

I still watch old movies all the time. Film Noir, classic horror, silent films, German expressionism - it may be slower, and products of their time, but they worked for a reason and they still do.

Since you have a Blu Ray player, track down Touch of Evil if you've never seen it. You will not ever regret it.

Thanks Ray, check out triumph of the will, it’s great. A much better time we can all agree.

G

This is true, but the studios/execs used to actually take risks on unknown properties, original ideas or not. Now they won't fund something unless it's a sure thing with an already established fanbase. Really, the retarded NPC masses are to blame, because if unknown/unproven shit made money, the (((execs))) would be throwing money at it, but people only want a safe thing they're already familiar with. Even with bullshit like junkfood, you never see a company releasing a new brand, it's always some off-shoot of an established brand. "Cinnamon Toast Crunch Waffles". "Coca-Cola Starlight" "Reese's Greek Yogurt". Retards have such a devotion to established brand symbols that it almost comes off like some occult shit.
It's not the masses telling them to make say, a "Robin Hood and his Merry Men" movie every 20 years or so though...these niggas have a religion, and the stories they base their movies on have occult/esoteric teachings

[MEDIA=streamable]gnd6i8[/MEDIA]