• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

BREAKING: Jackie Singh is losing visitation rights to see her oldest daughter

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
How can your children be well cared for by both parents but you accuse Jason of neglect? Yet another false allegation from GNAAckie.

https://archive.ph/q1M1i

cb9539a5e575c7aff8794363e62e80fa.png

bd8742bdff90e109aec24c2ae4c9b039.jpeg
I find it very sad - must be projection.

No, what’s sad is how you’re a shit mother and courts have decided it’s best you don’t have custody. They love to spin it on whoever is calling them out for their own bad behavior. “Yeah, I’m a massive piece of shit, but you’re just projecting!”

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Don’t forget Jackie also brags she has turned down way paying jobs that could really help her family out (she makes next to zero income) but says it’s because she “has a soul” and won’t take the jobs.

You have kids to provide for yet brag you could help them out financially for a better life yet refuse to due to selfish reasons. Real mystery why she’s a shit mother according to court documents.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Management loves the new "shock jock" direction of NPS.

All Dan has to do is show anyone who asks her insane Twitter and her direct threats against him and they'll be on his side. I think Jackie/Pat assume companies have a Principal and you get something on your Permanent Record
It’s because Pat, Jackie, and their types are long time unemployed losers and think companies should fire anyone that upsets them at the drop of a hat. That’s not how things work in the real world, especially when it’s coming from total psychos that have severe social media addictions.

Just look at Pat - anytime a company he doesn’t like is the news for something bad - fire the entire board! Like that just solves everything overnight. Same with Jackie - I don’t like this person so they need to lose their job NOW!

Pat and Jackie and a lot of these other types were that shithead in school that would run and tell on everyone. Forever they are running to tell someone in charge some is doing something they don’t like. They’re nothing but Karen’s.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
It’s because Pat, Jackie, and their types are long time unemployed losers and think companies should fire anyone that upsets them at the drop of a hat. That’s not how things work in the real world, especially when it’s coming from total psychos that have severe social media addictions.

Just look at Pat - anytime a company he doesn’t like is the news for something bad - fire the entire board! Like that just solves everything overnight. Same with Jackie - I don’t like this person so they need to lose their job NOW!

Pat and Jackie and a lot of these other types were that shithead in school that would run and tell on everyone. Forever they are running to tell someone in charge some is doing something they don’t like. They’re nothing but Karen’s.
To be fair, didn’t Jackie get fired for being pals with that We’ve guy? In her world, that’s kinda sorta how it works LOL

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Not hearing any kind of denial that those documents are real. 🤔

30574ef178599fa03c2b22af1280cc1a.jpg
Claims? You mean court documents? That’s some pretty serious evidence, Hacky. Never give up? She doesn’t work and is hiding out in PR due to her legal trouble owning over 100k and refuses to get a job to provide. Sounds like she did give up on them.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
You forgot the video. Or did she add it after? She looks very smelly and brown. Twitter won't let me download the video without being a premium memba . Nice job putting your kids on the internet, stupid
View attachment 202726
Wasn't there before. She pays for twitter (on her @0xgraffito account too) so I think she can edit tweets.

(via https://twittervideodownloader.com/)

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
She’s still crying about for attention and sympathy
IMG_3213.jpeg

No Jackie, people HATE you for YOU! You’re a bitter and miserable piece of shit that lives to ruin innocent peoples lives by accusing them of serious crimes without any evidence. Jackie is a real piece of work - loves to attack people she doesn’t like with bad details of their past yet when it’s done to her she can’t take it and cries victim. No wonder her and Pat get alone - they’re cry bullies that love to dish it but can’t take it.

Here’s some retard of hers
IMG_3214.jpeg

Now we’re being blamed for when anybody is swatted when there’s zero evidence tying us to anything. Jackie - I’d hate you if you were white.

Pro-Bono - I work for free because I owe a ton of money to the government and also I’m shitty at what I do and the FBI thinks I suck.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
She’s still crying about for attention and sympathy
View attachment 202736
No Jackie, people HATE you for YOU! You’re a bitter and miserable piece of shit that lives to ruin innocent peoples lives by accusing them of serious crimes without any evidence. Jackie is a real piece of work - loves to attack people she doesn’t like with bad details of their past yet when it’s done to her she can’t take it and cries victim. No wonder her and Pat get alone - they’re cry bullies that love to dish it but can’t take it.

Here’s some retard of hers
View attachment 202737
Now we’re being blamed for when anybody is swatted when there’s zero evidence tying us to anything. Jackie - I’d hate you if you were white.

Pro-Bono - I work for free because I owe a ton of money to the government and also I’m shitty at what I do and the FBI thinks I suck.

The last refuge of the minority or female scumbag is to claim it's because they are a victims of bigots. They can't argue against our facts, so make emotional appeals.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
So posting her court proceedings is now "attacking through the courts?" Holy shit is she dumber than Patrick
Anything that makes her look bad is attacking through the courts. Her ballwashers were telling us were all facing jail time for posting her and pats court documents while also cheering for trump being found guilty in court. One (who might be Hildy or Shane) compared us to serial killers for posting legal documents.