• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

BREAKING: Jackie Singh is losing visitation rights to see her oldest daughter

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
People who make some psychiatric diagnosis the foundation of their being are so fucking lame. Oh, I like snowboarding? Must be because of this acronym label some kike doctor bestowed upon me, couldn't possibly be that it's just a fun activity.

It's the horoscope for retards who think they're too good for the horoscope.

If she really is abusing Adderall I'd give her a pass if I was the judge. God knows she needs the weight loss.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
This was a good one
View attachment 202769
This is some wacko that retweets known crazy person Jim Stewartson so she’s not too bright.
View attachment 202770
Ignorant? Those are all included in court documents.
View attachment 202771
I love that they claim anyone that calls them out for their shit behavior while they do nothing but attack people are just “jealous” - I’m surprised they didn’t go for the old “you’re projecting!”
Both Pat and jackie actually remind you that no matter how tough you got it, that it could be worse and you could have their life.

What if I told you Jackie was pushing to get her oldest daughter diagnosed with ADHD (kid doesn't have it) in order to get more Adderall and speed to abuse recreationally?
Like the crush it and snort it usage?

If you actually have ADD/ADHD aka like me.. you get no fucking high off the pills. It winds you the fuck down. Helps you sleep and you aren't dropping weight.

This bitch is despicable.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Screenshot-2024-06-01-at-2-39-52-PM.png

This one looks like ol' pissy eyes Nana in a dress.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
People who make some psychiatric diagnosis the foundation of their being are so fucking lame. Oh, I like snowboarding? Must be because of this acronym label some kike doctor bestowed upon me, couldn't possibly be that it's just a fun activity.

It's the horoscope for retards who think they're too good for the horoscope.

If she really is abusing Adderall I'd give her a pass if I was the judge. God knows she needs the weight loss.

Who issued the prescription?

854fe346586b930e1d2a91905e04ad16.jpeg

I need my prescriptions, being a Type 2 diabetic! Without insulin, I'd have been in the ground faster than Mama Cass! Such a shame, what a talent. And a real waste of a good ham sandwich.

Do you think Jackie can recommend good Indian food? I'm a, I'm a stickler on the butter chicken! I order it every time I'm in Atlanta at CNN Headquarters. NaanStop on Broad Street! Perfect name, perfect location!

I get the garlic naan - not the bullet, never the bullet, the spices make me blow up the toilet! My wife's at the point of threatening me with divorce if I get spicy food - like that threat ever stopped me.

Anyway, ask her this for me: butter chicken vs. chicken Tikka masala - what's the difference? I can't taste it! They're so similar! Am I just not getting it? I can't ask anyone white! I asked Anderson Cooper about it one time while in the Crown Room waiting for our respective flights, and he told me "Only the curry n****** know the difference!" HE ACTUALLY SAID THIS, I SWEAR! Maria Bartiromo was next to us, and she spit out her Irish car bomb! Boy, can she put the drinks away.

I guess gays get a free pass with this stuff? Well, god bless them, they deserve some kind of break, taking it up there. Must require a heck of a lot of fiber.

BL in Florida, asking for Ron Bennington... I'll let him know you called