• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

BREAKING: Jackie Singh is losing visitation rights to see her oldest daughter

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
how long until she claims her daughter has been indoctrinated into the GIbney-Mullen cult and turned against her?
Well it happened…

My ex husband in concert with John Gibney, Robert Prongay, and Dan Mullen from Insight Software turned my oldest daughter against me and my current husband and refuses to return to poverty in Puerto Rico with us to stay in Florida. More in my next article which will be 7 paragraphs of hog wash and delusions!

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Lol

1000001183.png

Prior to receiving the (state) document containing (Dan's) false allegations

WHAT? 😂

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
She is so unhinged. No Jackie you’re a garbage level human being and mother. Your true character is a racist pedophile who raped young boys when you were associating with a known racist. Nobody believes your lie that weren’t in GNAA. The Neo-Nazis provided receipts. Something you’ve never done for any of your mouth breathing low iq claims on Twitter. Also you should give up journalism, because you have the writing ability of a 5th grader with a learning disorder. Enjoy your life in that shack in Puerto Rico with that twink loser you’re currently married to, and go away. You only give us laughs at how stupid and uneducated you are.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Lol

View attachment 203155

Prior to receiving the (state) document containing (Dan's) false allegations

WHAT? 😂
That entire thread is INSANE. Dan attended a donor luncheon with 500 people (maybe? May have been a joke) and is now a Gaetz associate? Dan is trying to ruin Jackie’s life something something years of history of bad blood with her ex pre-Mullen something something no mention of Jackie trying to get Dan fired something something Patrick Tomlinson torswats OnA neo-Nazi something something.

She’s absolutely retarded. People who have been manic as long as she has been have a high rate of stroke. When you factor in how fat she is…popped clog ahead for Jackie I’m afraid.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
InsightSoftware has like 2000 employees. This would be like if you had a problem with someone who worked at Snapchat corporate and tweeted Snapchats twitter to get them fired. Or Yelp. Or Wendys. Or Monster Beverages.

Also, doesn't Insight make finance software for corporations? What kind of pressure do Pat and his gang of losers think they have? None of them are customers or have jobs in the companies that buy from Insight. You can't boycott something you were never a customer of.

• Deleted by wbgreen
Show…