• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

BREAKING: Jackie Singh is losing visitation rights to see her oldest daughter

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
How soon before they make an account here (starting their 48hr clock), someone finds their skeletons, they leave and private everything?
Honest and reliable Rona has already made some troubling allegations against chiweeniefella

0ca64def69d83f5687354b2cd67101af.png

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
to be clear the January 30th entry was the funster purchasing a copy of the proceedings and has nothing to do with this new entry, right? some kiwis are trying to figure out what on Jan 30th triggered this but they're just being retarded I assume?

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Ok, we got a live one - they’re Jackie level retarded
View attachment 202483
View attachment 202484
lol, posting public court documents is just short of defamation? Idiots. If something is true then it’s 0% defamation. Doesn’t matter if it’s embarrassing or you didn’t want people to see it.

In my opinion, this broad is a stupid cunt who think twitter’s old rules are federal laws.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
lol, posting public court documents is just short of defamation? Idiots. If something is true then it’s 0% defamation. Doesn’t matter if it’s embarrassing or you didn’t want people to see it.

In my opinion, this broad is a stupid cunt who think twitter’s old rules are federal laws.
Now we’re the same as murders -how is killing one person make you a serial killer?
IMG_3200.jpeg

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
That’s what I think - it’s gotta be a Pat pack alt for how dumb they are and ready to defend Pat and Jackie so hard.
This person isn't violent enough to be Shane and they aren't making retarded non-english speaking phrases like Jon Frimann. I say show them Hildy's sister's irritated looking whored out vag and if they stop we'll know if it's Hildy or not.