Boq, dee"s for yooouuu!

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I'm just glad Boq promised to not throw me from a rooftop.

tn.jpg

G

It wasnt on his show...it was here, on the dms, back in the day. (last year or sumptin).

One of those classic free for all threads...Redbar got a few digs at Robert Mewler's aborted child and barren womb, I member that was in that thread. I was lol'ing so hard, literally fever dream for a few months the kind of shenanigans we were upto. There was this quadriplegic cunt with unwarranted arrogance on tiktok we fucked with. I posted a app-morph of her on my HandsomeT channel...the voice was Mike David. So many little other funster stuff. That was this place's peak for me.

G

View attachment 134155

No magic sprinkles? You sparkling wiggle.
this was before I knew of your mean side...notice my consistency otherwise?

and before Chiseler searches up posts of me being "nice" to him...just know I was raised to be polite. But ITT is where I stand with him. It don't matter, keep my hair on your avi, dont, put more shit and other subtle comments, remove them all together, won't change diddly...I just feel good letting it out.

G

Another person I used to fuck with alot as "child" in the dms was Potatopeeler63 ...he was the first person I "revealed" my boq precision type thoughts while "child." I use to also speculate an brainstorm alot with him over shit, he always entertained them, even the crazy shit (I used to think Space Edge and Fat were "in" on a long bit, and doing this to make Fatrick go viral...I used to trust him with my craziest, most "out there" theories. Respect to you PotatoPeeler.

Anyway, Im thinking I drawn every bit of water from this well...Y'all know how I feel about chiseler now. Here's another speculation of mine. @BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 is a woman LARPING as a guy. It's ok sweetie, Mew and Bam can hang, you hang pretty-good yourself.

And with that: As-salaam Alaikum wa rahmatullahi, wa barakaaatuh.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Another person I used to fuck with alot as "child" in the dms was Potatopeeler63 ...he was the first person I "revealed" my boq precision type thoughts while "child." I use to also speculate an brainstorm alot with him over shit, he always entertained them, even the crazy shit (I used to think Space Edge and Fat were "in" on a long bit, and doing this to make Fatrick go viral...I used to trust him with my craziest, most "out there" theories. Respect to you PotatoPeeler.

Anyway, Im thinking I drawn every bit of water from this well...Y'all know how I feel about chiseler now. Here's another speculation of mine. @BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 is a woman LARPING as a guy.

And with that: As-salaam Alaikum wa rahmatullahi, wa barakaaatuh.
@BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 posted his dick. Unless it was a girl dick.