Boq, dee"s for yooouuu!

Milk74

I'm black Irish
depositphotos_10036588-stock-photo-olive-branch-peace-symbol.jpg

I'm so sorry I offended you with my shenanigans , brother!

G

Do you think Dan seethes that you have more followers? I hope so.
I think Dan resents my politics and a few of my views a bit, but cant go toe to toe, which is ok, he's not politically oriented but he's a smart fella...I have people who hate the shit I say but like who I am. He also probably seethed that his channel got struck down (he tried re-sharing my interview like 2-3 times when he was unable to post videos while under strike...and changed the title to "My interview with a Muslim." it wasnt a big deal but I think he wanted me to go down with him. I just found what he was doing odd and suspicious.

Im sorry I dont use my channel to talk about someone...if my channel ever gets struck down it would be for the ideas I am spewing. if I do ever go to prison IRL it would be for political reasons and not ever for stlaking, or fucking with another person lol.

G

Did I mention, I'm not loying that Bubbler/Chiseler always gave me the creeps...asking personal questions on my channel, etc.

Also, I legit made Redbar HOWL in private, clowning this guy as Child. Good times.

Allah is my witness.

G

Surely you have a screenrecording or at least an episode number to point to for this howling?
Excuse me, and you are? Seriously if I hadnt dm'd you either as child or myself, I dont think we're that close. Nor do I need to validate shit.

Oh, right you're another one of them "other side of the barzakh" fellas. Go seek help for your fecal fetish, and more importantly, whatever appetite you quenched, with running off some soft target.

Naht funny...no magic sprinkles in you. Just anger. Take care of your daughters my man, and log out of this place.

G

magic sprinkles (and Im saying this knowing a bunch of these guys may not 'like' me, but they all must certainly know where I stand:

-Dougie/Agent Qadan
-the fuchitive (when he used to post here)
-Coonskin/Here Lies Ro Cumia
-RapistWithHIV (literally subbed to his channel from its beginning)
-HHBrother
-Cuntfucker
-BenDovid (yes, he is funny and I lol at his dissmissive retorts)
-DMAN and LingerLonger (always shat on by ppl lesser than them)
-Niggerman (his writing style alone used to make me laugh, but I also respect and identify with his thinking, his laments, etc)
-DanMullenbutNormal
-PotatoPeeler63
-Hahaha Holee Shit
-Satansockpuppet
===

I just like/liked reading these people's shit... then a cline (people I like/respect for whatever reason...then pay no mind/bores ...then are some I would like to keep dat "barzakh"

Last edited by a moderator:

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
magic sprinkles (and Im saying this knowing a bunch of these guys may not 'like' me, but they all must certainly know where I stand:

-Dougie/Agent Qadan
-the fuchitive
-Coonskin/Here Lies Ro Cumia
-RapistWithHIV (literally subbed to his channel from its beginning)
-HHBrother
-Cuntfucker
-BenDovid (yes, he is funny and I lol at his dissmissive retorts)
-DMAN and LingerLonger (always shat on by ppl lesser than them)
-Niggerman (his writing style alone used to make me laugh)
-DanMullenbutNormal
-PotatoPeeler63
===

I just like/liked reading these people's shit... then a cline (people I like/respect for whatever reason...then pay no mind/bores ...then are some I would like to keep dat "barzakh"
I just issued a fatwa on your ass, FUCKFACE!

maxresdefault (52).jpg

G

I just issued a fatwa on your ass, FUCKFACE!

View attachment 134136
You, Minaw, etc...are on my level, I see y'all eye to eye. No "magic", but you got my love. I will admit there was an extended period where I expressed contempt towards you (and especially Patreeky), but you Dutch fuckers never creeped me out on a "soul" level. I mean I think Chiseler is a weird littler liar for eg, and choc hellhole coprophilic and miserable.

There are others here who give me "miserable" vibes, but there's no barzakh/creepiness to dem....Carl Winsow, No Bacon, SaltedEarthTruffles, DogEater (I called him out on it), the Kike and Nigger Hate thread contributors, etc (Imager taught me alot but he needs some happiness in his life for eg). Allah be with them, no bs.

btw...the Magic Sprinkles crowd may also be miserable, idk whats going on with people's psyches. I just know they turn their misery into: magic sprinkles.

Im still hilarious btw...Y'all saw it with my child. alt. But my "magic sprinkles" is in what I have to say as Boq Precision.

Last edited by a moderator: