Boomers don’t understand buying power.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Brother i hate the jew government as much as you do. I just don’t know what i can do.

Don’t comply as much as you can.

I would never get vaccinated, I never wore masks that sort of thing.

I don’t watch any mainstream outlets, I don’t buy
any papers, I don’t believe a single word an expert or politician says on anything. I avoid debt as much as I can (but muh free credit card offers) and I try to support local white business as much as I can.

Little positive things, if you go to legal protests or anything now, you’ll be labelled an enemy of the state and sent to prison for life for wearing a red hat - or just outright murdered. Don’t fall for any of that shit. Just isolate mentally. Don’t send money to Anthony Cumia or Steven Crowded to PWN LIBS etc.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
Don’t comply as much as you can.

I would never get vaccinated, I never wore masks that sort of thing.

I don’t watch any mainstream outlets, I don’t buy
any papers, I don’t believe a single word an expert or politician says on anything. I avoid debt as much as I can (but muh free credit card offers) and I try to support local white business as much as I can.

Little positive things, if you go to legal protests or anything now, you’ll be labelled an enemy of the state and sent to prison for life for wearing a red hat - or just outright murdered. Don’t fall for any of that shit. Just isolate mentally. Don’t send money to Anthony Cumia or Steven Crowded to PWN LIBS etc.
I agree with this except the protesting.

At some point, sacrifice is required.

If @NoBacon and millions like him don't make their voices heard in real life then ultimately he and they are just speed bumps on the road to the Jewish NWO.

Jesus' own apostles were sent to prison, stlaker. They can't arrest everyone all at once, because then the mask is off and their legitimacy is questioned, and that is really all it takes for a revolution to happen. So everything is a slow drip.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I agree with this except the protesting.

At some point, sacrifice is required.

If @NoBacon and millions like him don't make their voices heard in real life then ultimately he and they are just speed bumps on the road to the Jewish NWO.

Jesus' own apostles were sent to prison, stlaker. They can't arrest everyone all at once, because then the mask is off and their legitimacy is questioned, and that is really all it takes for a revolution to happen. So everything is a slow drip.

I’ve been to many protests, I thank God every day I got a bad feeling and didn’t go to Jan 6th or continued in the proud boy’s (I went to a few things and it was just a nerdy drinking club)

Those things are full of feds now, they incite everything and our kangaroo courts will destroy your life for wrong think. It’s not worth it.

I went to many covid protests (in non descriptive black clothes I threw away after) and masks/hats/glasses so I wouldn’t get snapped and found from pictures.

They are legal protests and they are our constitutional right but you’re literally just playing into their game attending them now.

Just don’t comply. Not to the point you’re a martyr, that’s retard shit that a Cumia ballwasher would do.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
You can mock me all you want but I know how to live to effect positive change and I know how badly I feel when I stop living this way.

1) Pray. Thank Him for everything in your life and for strength to endure hardship but be thankful for hardship as well as contentment. Being a thankful millionaire stud doesn’t mean anything.

2) Lift weights / maintain physical strength.

3) Provide for your family, at any cost, try to not argue with them. Keep politics out of it if you have to.

4) Don’t comply with things you know are wrong, but don’t be a pawn in their game and sent to prison for 20 years for wearing a red hat.

5) As best as you can, eat what grows from soil or comes from an animal and filter tap water.

Imager

Just work hard and pull yourself up by your bootstraps.

(Notice where the dots are in 1985. I really want this data prior to 1985)
ada3fe672cd1100d.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
That's not realistic for most of the population, Baconster. Three quarters of Millennials are broke, from student debt, wages driven down from border jumpers, and all the high paying jobs of the 50s long gone and never coming back.
Crazy to think how there was a time you could support a family on a single income on a job that didn’t require a college education.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I think the point ultimately is that this is unsustainable. Saying that "it worked in the 80s so things will be fine" is so mind numbingly tone deaf that I don't believe we live on the same planet.

From Sovereign Man, July of 2022:

They don't even factor in inflation and flat wages:

We are so fucked.

And the tik tokkers may be right. The 401k may be a scam. There is literally nothing stopping the government from taxing your 401k withdrawals at 50-60% when you retire. Eventually the debt will need to be repaid, and we'll just all have to sacrifice for the greater good.
There’s points to say that 401k may not be the best idea but the problem is they’re spreading misinformation related to things they really don’t know anything about and it’s being seen by many. If some dope is telling people nonsense on the street it’s not bad but when millions are watching and taking it as 100% true then we’re fucked. They also aren’t giving financial / investing advice - just 401ks are dumb! Without really explaining everything involved. Not all 401ks are the same meaning not every company offers a match which is important to know about. Plus it’s really easier than ever to invest in stocks since you can use things like stash / acorns which you can by fraction shares over time.

I have some older family close to retirement age and they are pretty much relying 100% on social security because they didn’t know anything about investing / 401k / etc. and just hope it will be alright. My mom told me when I was a teenager to learn about finance / investing / etc because odds are social security will run out by the time I’m that age.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
And not have to work fucking nights and weekends as a 'salaried' employee

And all the boomers have “seniority” so don’t have to do any of that shit, even though they literally never had to because it’s quite a new thing to be a 7 day operation.

They just get the best end of the deal in everything but still want the pity of being victims and having it hard. You can’t even complain about having a fraction of what they have because they’ll call you entitled and sermonise on how how they really had it hard.

The world will be better when they’re all dead and I pray we aren’t the same as them and work to better our kids instead of ourselves like the natural order used to be.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
And all the boomers have “seniority” so don’t have to do any of that shit, even though they literally never had to because it’s quite a new thing to be a 7 day operation.

They just get the best end of the deal in everything but still want the pity of being victims and having it hard. You can’t even complain about having a fraction of what they have because they’ll call you entitled and sermonise on how how they really had it hard.

The world will be better when they’re all dead and I pray we aren’t the same as them and work to better our kids instead of ourselves like the natural order used to be.
Surprisingly every thing I learned about investing was from a boomer who retired with a pension, 401k from working for Coca Cola. He knew to take a bit of pay every week to invest in things like heat and oil - stayed within his means, bought and eventually paid off a modest home and even though he had a 401k and pension his dividends from his life of investing over time paid all his monthly bills and groceries which is what I’m currently investing over time to be able to do. So far they pay my electric, water, gas but to have that kind of income stream - which is MUCH better than bank interest which people were told forever was what you were supposed to do when they didn’t have 0.3 interest rates on you money is very important.

But I’ll say this - most boomers are dumb when it comes to this. Like I said have family close to retirement age with zero in retirement stuff like stocks / 401k etc because they just figured social security will pay for it even though people are living A LOT longer.

Imager

I'm very into money threads. Researching money is what truly woke me up to the JQ.

It's shit like this that people will point to and ask, "How were they so stupid" and the answer is this is Jewry by design.

a5fd725fc9f9eabc.png

Translation: The money that backs a loan doesn't come from revenue the bank made from service fees and the like, it comes from when you deposit into your checking and savings accounts. It's called Fractional Reserve Banking and I think in the US the standard was that banks had to keep 10% of all combined accounts as cash on hand and they could lend out the rest, and make interest of those loans.

When people lose faith in a bank, they rush to get their money out. And the bank only has 10% available, so people do a bank run to get their money out and then the bank eventually just stops processing transactions.

What the above says is that US Banks are not required to have 10% cash on hand, but 0% as of March 26, 2020.

This is not sustainable and will lead to massive problems (like we already saw with SVB)

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
Every boomer I talk to online or in real life says things like “when I was your age I only made x dollars an hour!” and don’t understand the number is meaningless and the only thing that matters is purchasing power.

Whenever you explain the difference it’s just “but I only made x dollars an hour! It’s because they spend it on coffee and and Netflix!”

I’m now thinking they’re just trolling at this point. There’s no other explanation other than they are actually retarded.
Same niggers with a 200 dollar cable package that whole time.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Crazy to think how there was a time you could support a family on a single income on a job that didn’t require a college education.
You could basically own a house and a car within a few years of working almost any job before WWII. You could order a house out of a Sears catalog and build it yourself even and it was reliable. You could get a fully furnished six bed and bath home right out of the catalog for around $50K in today's dollars. And these homes were build out of strong and sturdy material unlike the dogshit mcmansions today.