Bonnie V Dougie

Who sucks more cocks?

• Dougie the Simpsons enthusiast

• Bonnie the Simpsons hater

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
Congratulations for getting out of the barrel, Suester.

ALL ABOARD!! Thuh.... TARD TRAIN!! WOOP WOOOOOOP!!!!

Conspiracy Jenna wonders if this is all a ruse against Dougie to stop the Simpsons car crashes. :fighter_sm::fighter_sm::fighter_sm::fighter_sm:

Classic storytelling. Introduce a stronger, more dangerous enemy so that former rivals have to team up against it.

The Real Ray Wilson

Report @UnPRePared for impersonation and block.
It’s almost like you’re a 53 year old incel.
Witty stuff. Your days of being taken seriously (lol, lmao) are so fucking over you failed rapping bum.

Conspiracy Jenna wonders if this is all a ruse against Dougie to stop the Simpsons car crashes. :fighter_sm::fighter_sm::fighter_sm::fighter_sm:

Classic storytelling. Introduce a stronger, more dangerous enemy so that former rivals have to team up against it.
:fighter_lg:
:colin_lg:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
You know I can’t say one way or the other but lets say hypothetically someone says “Hey lets team up against Dougie”. I would say “Why? I’m not fighting anybody. It’s a bit”. Hypothetically speaking of course.
You’re not gay if you don’t suck dick.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
You know I can’t say one way or the other but lets say hypothetically someone says “Hey lets team up against Dougie”. I would say “Why? I’m not fighting anybody. It’s a bit”. Hypothetically speaking of course.
Also hypothetically I asked you a question. I’ll post the DM I don’t care.
IMG_2479.jpeg