Birthday! πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
β€Ž
β€Ž
coprophile, instead of the car crashes...where's your podcast you said you were going to start? Werent you going to collab with the heroin junkie and upgrade from the vocaroos? Nah, you cant collaborate, that would require a modicum of human ability. Why not a solo show...maybe discuss the flavors of fecal matter you enjoy...or like a fecal mukbang, or some fecal-fan fic?

You're not even a clapping seal...you're a scatologist.

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
β€Ž
β€Ž
coprophile, instead of the car crashes...where's your podcast you said you were going to start? Werent you going to collab with the heroin junkie and upgrade from the vocaroos? Nah, you cant collaborate, that would require a modicum of human ability. Why not a solo show...maybe discuss the flavors of fecal matter you enjoy...or like a fecal mukbang, or some fecal-fan fic?

You're not even a clapping seal...you're a scatologist.
Your phone crapped out... and so did your yarmulkes.
boqshithat.png

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
β€Ž
β€Ž
This is so fucking cringy.
I hope you're proud of yourself for setting the precedent. This is the slippery slope God-fearing brothermen were warning you all about right from the inception. You let people worship and impersonate D-list 90s actresses and there's no telling what depravity Off Topic will sink to next.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
β€Ž
β€Ž
I hope you're proud of yourself for setting the precedent. This is the slippery slope God-fearing brothermen were warning you all about right from the inception. You let people worship and impersonate D-list 90s actresses and there's no telling what depravity Off Topic will sink to next.
D-list 90's actresses?

I have a D for them right here πŸ‘‡πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘‡