β€Ž
β€Ž
He used to be one of the best rappers alive! "sommalommadingadonga..."

oof-cat-funny-oof.gif

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
β€Ž
β€Ž
Happy 21st birthday to the sweetest, prettiest, most talented actress that ever existed!!!

75851281-12562431-image-a-29_1695738305097.jpg

Jenna is celebrating her birthday in Paris, because it's fashion week so a style icon like her must be front and center:

View attachment 154785

Note the less important actresses surrounding the important one. You have 2-time WNBA MVP Elizabeth Debecki, Ungrateful Snow White, space alien Anya Taylor-Joy and even Harvey's fucktoy Jennifer Lawrence, who gets mogged horribly when in the same frame as Jenna:

75849615-12562431-Ready_for_the_show_Jenna_Ortega_Rosalia_and_Jennifer_Lawrence_ma-a-39_1695738621964.jpg

You'd think with all her Hunger Games money she could afford a better plastic surgeon, but whatevs. We're all about love, getting drunk in Paris and trying to hide it from the paparazzi!

75848665-12562431-Thumbs_up_She_was_happy_to_pose_for_the_cameras_once_inside_the_-a-38_1695738593909.jpg

Also here's a cryptic instagram video of her mauling a kiwi. What does it mean? That's between me and Josh Moon.

95% white, hates white people, also celebrates in Europe. Go celebrate in Juarez

Jenna

I'm the girl u needed in Jr. High
β€Ž
β€Ž
Brotherman you used to be one of the best. An esteemed poster. Pls abandon this bit, delete this account, and rise again like a Phoenix (and don’t let anyone know you’re a Jew this time) (also no more rapping)

I’m telling Jenna to go back to the way she was!

But I'm passively rooting against the forum at this point. It's still good for big events like Patrick failing to get a TRO on Dan, but otherwise this place has become a predictable circlejerk.

It's become the John & Jeff Show. We're 200 posters who think Jews and blacks are evil! We're 200 posters who think Ade should have waited longer to get married! We're 200 posters who think More Worser is losing his hair! Jenna takes a little break, of course Dougie finds some new target and 200 posters clap like seals. Yay we can make fun of him now!

You want me to delete the Jenna account and come back as another drone? Waiting to get permission from the popular kids before I call More Worser an insane faggot? Worrying about my social standing? There's enough unfunny kiwi refugees already doing that bit.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
β€Ž
β€Ž
But I'm passively rooting against the forum at this point. It's still good for big events like Patrick failing to get a TRO on Dan, but otherwise this place has become a predictable circlejerk.

It's become the John & Jeff Show. We're 200 posters who think Jews and blacks are evil! We're 200 posters who think Ade should have waited longer to get married! We're 200 posters who think More Worser is losing his hair! Jenna takes a little break, of course Dougie finds some new target and 200 posters clap like seals. Yay we can make fun of him now!

You want me to delete the Jenna account and come back as another drone? Waiting to get permission from the popular kids before I call More Worser an insane faggot? Worrying about my social standing? There's enough unfunny kiwi refugees already doing that bit.

200? LOL

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
β€Ž
β€Ž
That's an O&A reference, Boq.
tbh, fuck O&A...I cant even listen to nana for 10 seconds now, and I was ALWAYS patronizing Gregg.

and the O&A references shit is dead, you think Im here to LARP. Dan Mullen is superior to the people who were clowning him and so is Patrick besides the people he loses to in court.

200 middle aged clapping seals. (And one geriatric lonely old hag who wants to "hang" and share some comraderie with said seals).

chocolatehellhole

Please report all Boq extreme posts, stay vigilant
β€Ž
β€Ž
tbh, fuck O&A...I cant even listen to nana for 10 seconds now, and I was ALWAYS patronizing Gregg.

and the O&A references shit is dead, you think Im here to LARP. Dan Mullen is superior to the people who were clowning him and so is Patrick besides the people he loses to in court.

200 middle aged clapping seals. (And one geriatric lonely old hag who wants to "hang" and share some comraderie with said seals).
boqyt.jpeg
Nice youtube metrics, stupid. Nice user engagement, stupid. "people forgetting to hit notification" LOL :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: