Birthday! πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚

Jenna

I'm the girl u needed in Jr. High
β€Ž
β€Ž
Happy 21st birthday to the sweetest, prettiest, most talented actress that ever existed!!!

75851281-12562431-image-a-29_1695738305097.jpg

Jenna is celebrating her birthday in Paris, because it's fashion week so a style icon like her must be front and center:

parisjenna.jpg

Note the less important actresses surrounding the important one. You have 2-time WNBA MVP Elizabeth Debecki, Ungrateful Snow White, space alien Anya Taylor-Joy and even Harvey's fucktoy Jennifer Lawrence, who gets mogged horribly when in the same frame as Jenna:

75849615-12562431-Ready_for_the_show_Jenna_Ortega_Rosalia_and_Jennifer_Lawrence_ma-a-39_1695738621964.jpg

You'd think with all her Hunger Games money she could afford a better plastic surgeon, but whatevs. We're all about love, getting drunk in Paris and trying to hide it from the paparazzi!

75848665-12562431-Thumbs_up_She_was_happy_to_pose_for_the_cameras_once_inside_the_-a-38_1695738593909.jpg

Also here's a cryptic instagram video of her mauling a kiwi. What does it mean? That's between me and Josh Moon.

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
β€Ž
β€Ž
Brotherman you used to be one of the best. An esteemed poster. Pls abandon this bit, delete this account, and rise again like a Phoenix (and don’t let anyone know you’re a Jew this time) (also no more rapping)

I’m telling Jenna to go back to the way she was!

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
β€Ž
β€Ž
Brotherman you used to be one of the best. An esteemed poster. Pls abandon this bit, delete this account, and rise again like a Phoenix (and don’t let anyone know you’re a Jew this time) (also no more rapping)

I’m telling Jenna to go back to the way she was!
Hot take, I've never thought Jenna was funny and was pretty sure all my forum friends who did were either nuts or screwing with me.